Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish TrikhaYour feedback matters!
I didn't get periods for last three months, my last periods came on feb 2015. I delivered a baby on last march 2014 after that I got periods from october 2014 but suddenly its stops from march 2015. Please advice.
I am a 21 year old female. I had unprotected sex on November 23rd. It was my first time. My periods date for December was 12th. I have very irregular menstrual cycle. I noticed some brownish and pinkish discharge on the 9th 10th and 11th of December. I got my periods on January 6th. I was very worried that I might be pregnant and I took many pregnancy test kit each time it showed negative. I had sex again on January 26th. My boyfriend used condom and we were not able to have sex properly that day. He later on went to the washroom and removed his ejaculate. I got my periods on the 15th of February. The blood flow was less and I usually have stomach pain during periods this time I didn't feel it and I also noticed some small clots during periods in January and February. I had normal bleeding in January for about 5 days. This month it's the third day and it's like my periods has almost stopped. I took pregnancy test on 13th February in the evening around 5 it showed a clear negative. I was going for aerobics I left from December and my sleeping timings have changed and even my eating timings have changed I skip breakfast almost everyday. I feel like I have put on weight especially near the stomach and arms. I have no symptoms of pregnancy but is it possible that I am pregnant? My boyfriend tells he is sure he didn't ejaculate inside me.
I've discovered milky white secretion from breast after my husband and I had intercourse. The fluid came due to pressure on breast. I am not pregnant neither there is any abnormal lump on my breast or inside. I am really worried about this sudden secretion as it seemed abnormal to me. But it gave me no pain. I've non-classical pcos and I am afraid if there is any hormonal imbalance in my body. What can be the causes of this secretion? Do I need to go for medical examination? I am really worried and confused. Please help me by providing relevant information.
I have advised by doctor to take T4 thyroid test for my wife and got the result is 13.8. She is pregnant now and completed 7 weeks. I would like to know whether this is normal or high. If it's high what would be the best remedy for this? Kindly assist me.
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
Nipple become dark in pregnancy (my whole nipple dark black with lines and spotted not only anterior part dark also posterior part) but I consult gynecologist say these mark stay permanently it's no treatment. Pls tell me best treatment dark mark removed.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years and taking 25 mg thyronorm tablet, and also I had pcod from last 8 years now I am 27 years old, and recently done with thyroid test and there is minor variation by 0.8mg, but again my doctor suggested me to increase dosage of thyronorm by 75 mg. Is it necessary to increase it as I am having minor variation. And cant it be cured completely. Please suggest is there any treatment for this.(and also previously I was taking glcoment 500mg for pcod and I used to get periods regularly, 2 years back I changed the doctor and they told me to leave glucoment and continue with thyronorm, initially when I undergone test for thyroid at that time also I have just minor variation, I don't remember lab values exactly.
My girlfriend is 17 she suffers from urinary tract infection and has irregular periods. When she was 15 she didn't have a periods for approx on year. We made out on her period day 28april, we did not have sex I just fingered. She missed her period then. We did a pregnancy test after one week it came negative then after 10-13 days she had some light brown vaginal bleeding so after another one week we did 4 pregnancy test all were negative. In march she again didn't have her periods. So in june we again did two pregnancy tests both negative. She has no symptoms of pregnancy none. But has urinary tract infection pain! is on homeopathy and allopathy medicines. Can she be pregnant? I am worried cause she didn't get her periods this may!
Hi, Mera period date 19oct ko tha lkin avi tk nhi aaya mai protection ke sth sex ki thi fir v darr tha isliye pregancy test ki wo v negative aaya. Kl se mai do tym regestrone tablet le rhi hu. Plizz muje guide kare ki ye thik h ya nhi. Aur muje jldi se period lana h emergency h plzz koi medicine btaye jisse ek do din m aa jaye period.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 times in a single day then after sex within in a half hour I gave her unwanted 72 .her periods started on 18/03/17 and we had sex on 1/04/17. Is she will pregnant. Help.
I am 23 years old before 1 year I got pregnant but my 1 month baby miscarriage and after then I am not getting pregnant why? Please advise.
Sir/mam मेरी मंगेतर को एक दिन में 3, 4 बार उनके प्राइवेट पार्ट में अपने आप ही गीलापन हो जाता है, जैसे शीघ्रपतन की तरह. कृपया इसका उपचार बताइए.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
- Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
- Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
- Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
- A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
- Candida Fungal: Candida albicans is the most common type of fungus to cause yeast infections. Sometimes, other types of candida fungus are to blame. Common treatments usually cure a Candida albicans infection. Yeast infections caused by other types of candida fungus can be more difficult to treat, and need more aggressive therapies.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
- Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
- Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
- The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
- Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
- Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.