Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdip Singh Randhawa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdip Singh RandhawaYour feedback matters!
I'm 4 weeks pregnant . I'm having pain in My right ovary to My right leg! An eco shoes that I have a folicul or cyst 3cm size. Could be this making me the pain? Could this be dangerous? Please help me.
Hi mam how to increase the sex I am also daibtese person but everyday 1 time intercourse 2 time facing the problem so east is the solution please want to know.
1. Ragi: Known as finger millet, this is a fiber-rich, gluten-free superfood that’s perfect for vegetarians. The generous amounts of protein and calcium with its abundance of other vitamins and minerals, this super cereal can also reduce your risk of stroke and regulate blood sugar levels, weight watchers and diabetics can truly enjoy this grain because of its low glycemic index.
2. Walnuts: These nuts don’t just add crunch and flavor to your meals. Walnuts also have a wide array of nutrients and polyunsaturated fats to offer you. From tryptophan to omega-3 fatty acids to antioxidants, a lot of benefits make it special.
3. Chia seeds: A classic superfood, even just a tablespoon of chia seeds is full of calcium, protein, and micronutrients. Your heart, joints, and digestive system will appreciate you for making chia seeds a part of your daily diet.
4. Ghee: Once considered a cause of obesity, clarified butter has made a comeback as a global superfood. Though dense with calories and saturated fats, ghee is also free of sugar, protein, and carbohydrates. A healthy drizzling of ghee over your meals will allow you to enjoy its many vitamins, including conjugated linoleic acid, an antioxidant containing anti-viral properties.
5. Figs: The high amounts of fiber in figs have made them a treatment for constipation and skin infections. Figs are also known to be more nutritious than raisins, dates, and even apples. The proteins, calcium, iron, and potassium in this super fruit make it a healthy addition to salads and desserts.
6. Apricots: A fruit that’s delicious and healthy both dried and fresh. The nutrient-dense apricot has been known to aid in digestive health and lift up energy levels. Whether you choose to have it fresh or dried, you can enjoy your apricot knowing it’s packed with good stuff like vitamin phosphorous, and fiber.
7. Black rice: A nutty and fragrant must-try for rice lovers. This grain is high in fiber, iron, thiamine, and antioxidants, especially anthocyanin, which reduces cholesterol and improve liver function. If you’ve grown tired of quinoa or brown rice, then consider giving black rice a try.
8. Alphonso mango: A cup of this seasonal fruit will give you 76 percent of your daily vitamin c requirement. The potassium and vitamin c in this tropical treat can also lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. Eating this when you can will help you feel full longer while also boosting your digestive system’s ability to burn calories.
Hi I just entered in six month of pregnancy. Yesterday I had dinner at someone s place .and in night had vomit and loose motion followed by stomach ache (I feel in some dish egg was there that caused it as I am allergic to it) now it's better. I am afraid will it cause any harm to baby?
M in running 17 week and no problem accept leg pain. Pl recommend exercises during pregnancy 17 weeks.
I am married but last month I made relation with one of my friend without using condom now I afraid .what I do.
I had unprotected sex with my partner while she is on regular dose of Minesse. Can she get pregnant?
Hello, I am Dr. Tripti Raheja. I am working as senior consultant Gynaecology at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. Today we are going to discuss a very important topic that is Diabetes during Pregnancy. We call it Gestational Diabetes.
Gestational Diabetes is a very common condition that develops when the body can not produce Insulin to meet extra requirement during pregnancy. So, this leads to high blood glucose level. It affects 15-20% women during pregnancy. Chances of developing diabetes during pregnancy are more if the patient is obese or if there is any past history of Diabetes or if any family member suffers from diabetes. Usually, it develops n the middle or later part of the pregnancy.
So, to diagnose a Gestational Diabetes, we advise a test, which is called glucose tolerance test after 24-28 weeks of pregnancy. So, Gestational Diabetes is an easily treatable condition if it is diagnosed on time, if it is treated properly, if the sugar level is maintained in the body, so it leads to healthy pregnancy which is a healthy baby. But is it is not diagnosed and not treated, it will lead to various complications. Most important of these complications is a large sized baby. So, if the baby is excessively large then you likely to have caesarian section delivery. And if you have a normal delivery, there are more chances of tears or injuries to the birth canal and there are more chances of injury to the baby in the form of nerve injury or fractures. And the new born babies are likely to have fluctuation in the blood sugar level. Even in later stages, these babies are more likely to develop Type 2 diabetes.
So, in order to avoid all these complications, it is advisable to diagnose this problem on time, take proper treatment and keep your sugar level in control. Most important treatment for GEstational Diabetes is maintaining a healthy diet plan and regular exercises. So, if you are diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, you will be given a diabetic diet plan and advised for regular exercise for 30 minutes daily.
In 80-85% women, these two measures work nicely and blood sugar levels are controlled in a week or 2 weeks. But if the blood sugar levels are still high after 2 weeks of healthy diet and a regular exercise, then you need additional treatment in the form of Insulin.
The growth of the baby is continuously monitored during the pregnancy by repeated ultrasounds and scans. So, Gestational diabetes gets better immediately after the child birth.So, the child birth is planned around 38-40 weeks of pregnancy. It can be done by the mode of the Caesarian section or the normal delivery, depending on the individual circumstances. Immediately after the child birth, you are advised to stop all the medicines which you were taking for Diabetes or Insulin injections. Once you are discharged, it will be checked if you are sugar level has come to normal. THen again you will be advised to get your blood sugar test done after 6 weeks to 45 days after the delivery to check whether they have completely returned to normal. And if they are still abnormal, then you will have to refer a Diabetes specialist.
You should also have glucose tolerance test 6 to 8 weeks after your delivery. It is important to do this test to check if your blood sugar level has come to normal. In some women, the blood sugar level is found abnormal even after child birth and they may require continuous treatment. It is also advised that you should check your blood sugar level every year. And the women who had suffered from Gestational Diabetes, they are advised to check their blood sugar level after every 5 years.
In the end, I want to say that Gestational Diabetes is a very common problem but it can be diagnosed very easily and can be treated. If it is treated properly, it can lead to healthy pregnancy.
If you need further informatio, you can contact me through Lybrate where you can have text consultation and you also fix up an appointment at my clinic.
THank you.Type diabetes