Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdip Singh RandhawaYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon Actually I want to know that if someone have less number of counts in him for getting conceive, is it possible to increase the counts? If yes then how many days takes this process?? Thanking you in the anticipation.
HELLO SIR, I am newly married. I have done sex without precaution with my wife on 22nd may. And her last date was 14th may. So sir her this month date was 11th june. But her this month period did not start. Till now we have done a pregnancy check with prega news but it show negative result. Now what we do. Sir pls guide me. And also tell what are safe day and unsafe day. Thanks. Pls reply as soon as possible.
Me ane my wife use to have sex without condom as we both won't like using it but m fed up of ejaculating outside. Can you please tell me the days when its safe to ejaculate inside her?
We had sex before 25 days and now she is pregnant . And what should we do to abort her pregnancy . Pls suggest any tablets or natural ways?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 24 year old girl. Last week I had a unproductive sex incidentally. So I took the unwanted 72 pill withing 72 hours after having sex. Now I am nt getting my periods as per the date 30, instead of it I got sm few blood drops and nw it is nt bleeding. please give me the proper suggestion what should I do.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after 5 days of ovulation (i didn't take a emergency contraceptive pill considering low chances of pregnancy). Later, After 4 days I had yeast infection (vaginal itching and curdy white discharge) for 4 days which got cured itself (i didn't go to doctor or didn't take any OTC medicine). After 2 days We had sex again but the condom broke. I have 33 day menstrual cycle. I didn't get a period yet, it has already been 5 days late (according to 33 day cycle). What could be the possible reason of me not getting my period yet? Are there any chances that I'm pregnant?
Dear sir/madam If a man is having sex by a female back side [ass] in this case a women can be pregnant or not.
My wife is facing some issues, 1. No period are coming since 5 month, we checked from doctor. Doctor suggest some tests, 1. Thyroid - Normal, 2. TSH- 1.830, 3. HB- 09.8 4. S. Protactinium - 8.87 5. Sugar - Fasting - 98 and post-postprandial - 120 6. Pregnancy Test - Negative Doctor Prescribe her - Yamini LS and Feronia-XT. Taking mechanic but no results are coming. Her age is 36, Pls. Help What to do in cause.
Meri gf 18 years ki hai aur usne sex se phle unwanted 72 tab. Li thi usse koi prob to nhi hogi, and pregnant to nhi hogi wo please answer.
I am married. I am trying to conceive for 8 years. Yet to no success. I am having irregular periods. I have tired ivf and iui too. Please help me what to do.
I am 6 months pregnant, I sleep in left side maximum but when I want to turn to right side I forget to get up and turn, Will that make severe problems?
Does releasing fluid from vagina makes its loose means normal fluid secretion when I am siting standing sleeping.
Now I am feeling sleepy, tired. I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What to do?
I am suffering from white discharge problem. It irritates me often during that situation. Once I got it checked by gynecologist she said you r suffering from infection she prescribed medication and my problem was cured. But again I am facing with this problem. White discharge doesn't contain any smell but during discharge I ll get pain in lower part of the stomach and back pain. Is it a problem related to STD? I am married .I have a daughter of two yrs. I have thyroid problem. My weight is 78 KGS and height 5.6.can you please suggest diet also to reduce my weight.
Doctor I did eject above my girlfriend vagina. She was about have periods on th next day (5 September), she took a pill before 48 hours (7 September). When will she have her period and what is the risk of her pregnancy. Please doctor I need help please.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.