Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagadishYour feedback matters!
My grandfather has undergone a prostate operation twice his age is nearly 85 so will the same problem is continuing after the operation. What should be done?
Hi I'm a male please suggest me the best simple way to look handsome, strong and healthy whole day and forever and have beautiful clear glowing and fair skin forever please help me out wat to apply wat should I do.
Hello doctor! I am suffering from redness and rashes like spots on my skin. As they are approaching on the skin it is very itchy and after few days they are becoming like black spots on my skin. I have once applied boroline due to which they have turned black though it was not itchy after applying. Please suggest me what to do Thank you!
I'm 26 olde male. Muje pimple ke baad ke khadde Jo hote he uske liye much sala cahiye I need your help I'm really tride.
I am 24 years, female, my eye are hazel color and I have dark circles, and its deep like and the dark circle become so dark and m fair so it does not look good, so the question is it will remain life time how can I remove it please suggest.
I am Salmon age 20 my face is dumped with some scars and small holes. What should I do? For having clean and clear skin.
I am suffering from white patches on my hands and feet since 2 year. Please help me solve this problem.
Sir/madam on my face there are alot of white heads are coming I tries steaming also but it did not reducing how can I reduce white heads on my nose and chin.
My son is 17 yrs. Old. He is suffering from severe atopic dermatitis since 3 yrs. Of his age. It has effected his eyes. His ige level is too high >2000. He is taking now psorid 100 mg. He is using diprovate, tacroz and moisture. His skin has become black. Now-a-days he doesn't want to go out. Though he is doing well in studies I am very much anxious for his allergic problem and future. Please suggest.
My hair are rough and dry and my skin is becoming darker day by day and my body is also thin any homemade suggestion for smooth and silky hair for fair complexion of skin tone and body build.
I am student of class 12 and I have so many spots on my face. They remain their for long time. So for that what should I do?
I am 21 years old (male). I am using lemon juice to my face for fairness. I am using it twice in a day (daily). Is there any problem by using it twice in a day.
I am 30 years old. From past 3 months I have been getting pus boils on different parts of my body ie my eyes, stomach, face, thighs, pubic area. If ones goes then other one comes. Its also a bit painful. I am feeling very irritated due to this. What may be the cause of it? What is the cure for this?
I'm a 20 years old guy and I wanted to know any remedy for the dark circles under the eyes. Though I have a sound sleep everyday they won't disappear. What's the reason? And please suggest a remedy for it.
I am 28 years old. Feels lots of itchiness in the body specifically in arms, thighs and hips. It's unbearable itchiness, keep on scratching skin. After itching skin becomes red. Pls suggest wat can be used. It has happened for the first time n its been few months I hve shifted to Mumbai. Is it skin dryness? Wat can be used to get removed itchiness.
I have a oily skin and m confused to use which sunscreen lotion tat would not give me an oily look nd would prevent me from harmful rays.
Sir I am suffering from tinea corpus from 1 year. Some patches is already there is on my skin pls help me regarding this issue.
Dear Dr. I have 5 year old daughter, after delivery I got pigmentation on my face and my face is hairy also pls suggest something.
I am 22 years old female .jab mai 16 years old thi to mujhe chiken pox ho gya jiske nishan mere fave pe padh gye the. Ab bhi jab mai apna face wash karti hu to vo nishan dikhte hai. Mai patanjali k sabhi products use karke dekh liye bt koi asar ni hua. Ab clean n clear use karna shuru kiya hai last 5 days se. I want my face should be clear. Without pimples and acne. What should I do. please suggest me .thanks in advance.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert.