Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JagadishYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor! I am 18 year old and I have pimples on my face I tried so many home remedies to get rid off with acne but no result! Now I have been using vitamin e capsules for my face! it will help me or not? My skin is dry but no so much dry! And also my face skin is very dull! What should I do please tell me?
Hi I have skin problem Plus 1 month back I am getting Pita problem also pls suggest me good medicine. Thanks
I have a question in my mind. I have one question related to my skin. There r some dots under my eyes skin. So it ia possible to remove that skin dots. If it is yes so it will be big relief to me.
My face skin has dull damage very dry and dark circle what I use to become glow brighter skin please suggest me.
I have so much Acne and Dark spots on my face mostly near my nose what can I do to get rid of thi and to get a good skin.
I am 18 year old. Actually there is a many small black spot on my leg. Or yhe spot two year se hein. Is spot mein na hi khujli hoti hein or na hi jalan.
I have uneven skin tone and hyper pigmentation on my face, arms and neck. I have hypothyroid as well. Now I have started observing facial hair on my face. Please help. I am just 23 years old and my face looks so dull.
I am having fungal rashes on my buttocks region for 3 years I used medicines like candid but no recovery is happening. Can you help me how to get rid of this?
Some years ago my skin was brighten, but now it becomes dull for playing in sunlight, college. So, how can I get a balanced skin colour, not a dull look?
I had sex with my girlfriend 6 months ago, at that time the skin of my penis on the back side got torn and started bleeding. After that I had stitches and it seems normal too but having sex now is quite painful. What do I do?
I am 37 years old woman and I am experiencing skin problem known as dark spots on my face. Is there any medicine or prevention for this?
Hi, I am 30 years old male Hight 5/6 Weight 67 My upper and lower lips ard dark in color I want to make pinkish How can it b possible? and my hairs start becoming grey now a days I want to cure it Please advice me experts. As I am pure veg tacking proper nutrition.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.