Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. J.P.S. SawhneyYour feedback matters!
I feel my heartbeat in one part of head and feel so much of disturbance. Is my carotid atrery blocked. Actually some dear one died last week. Till then my blood pressure is not at pace. When I give my attention to this it rises more with more disturbance in head. I feel like someone is sucking blood inwards fron one part of head. So please give some suggestions for I have to start +1.
I am 26 year old I quit smoking but my chest pain in right side not a big pain only light pain.what to do?
Hi I am 35 years old suffering with pcod and weight gain my cholesterol level has also increased please suggest me food which I should eat or lifestyle changes so that I can lead a healthy life. I am having severe hair fall also. I have problem of fatty liver also.
My friend suffering low bp (100/60) n giddiness with more hunger she had exams so she got tension please suggest me home remedy n ayurvedic and allopathic medicines wt is reason please suggest me.
Angina is chest pain or discomfort you feel when there is not enough blood flow to your heart muscle. Your heart muscle needs the oxygen that the blood carries. Angina may feel like pressure or a squeezing pain in your chest. It may feel like indigestion. You may also feel pain in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.
Angina is a symptom of coronary artery disease (CAD), the most common heart disease. CAD happens when a sticky substance called plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart, reducing blood flow.
There are three types of angina:
- Stable angina is the most common type. It happens when the heart is working harder than usual. Stable angina has a regular pattern. Rest and medicines usually help.
- Unstable angina is the most dangerous. It does not follow a pattern and can happen without physical exertion. It does not go away with rest or medicine. It is a sign that you could have a heart attack soon.
- Variant angina is rare. It happens when you are resting. Medicines can help.
Not all chest pain or discomfort is angina. If you have chest pain, you should see your health care provider.
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do. A and blood glucose is 109 fasting.
Feeling pain in heart and irregular heart beat sometimes and stomach pain I think its a side effect of dexona tablet. I used it 2 months regular each tablet per day. Can I protect it with liver tonic?
My age 38 and my BP is 100/140. Is it more for me . What shall I do to control l.I am not taking any medicine.
Please suggest some good health tonics to improve weakness for my father. He is hypertensive patient. Aged 68.
My wife age 56 had B. P. Problem since last 3 years. It fluctuate some time and recently due to very high temperature it was 90/110. Daily she is taking one tablet - telpres - AM 40 in morning. What she should take care in food when BP changes? Does it changes with temperature?
How can I reduce blood pressure without taking medicine and my blood pressure around 150 what should I do?
Hello sir. I m 30 yrs old male. I m suffering from high bp. I walk at least 3 to 4 days a week. Bt its not lowering. Till now I m not taking any bp medicine. please suggest me sir.
Dear Doctors, Actually I am suffering from pain in my chest and I am a very poor boy, If we go to multi-specialty hospital for check up then we need to pay there between 3000 to 10000. So, please suggest to me what should I do? How can I finished my pain. Thank you.
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.