Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Dear mam mera tertmant aiims main chal rha hai meri dono tube block thi jab mera opration hua to meri ak right tube khul gi ab mujhe doctor ne ivf ka liye bol diya hai mai jana chati hu kai mera ivf scsses ho jaye ga kya?
I am a 13 years old girl but still I have not getting my main periods when it ll be start my body is already developed and well shaped looking, I am feeling to do sex also but before starting my periods I can do it so please help me what to do to start my mains or I have to consult the doctors.
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
19 years female my periods r 15 days late. Going to get pregnancy Ultrasound day after tomorrow. But Dr. I am consulting is a bit rude. I got some intimate moments on 30th november last month. Its 20 today and my period should have come around 7 December. I want to ask if its positive. As its not that late medical abortion is possible so if I come to your hospital what would be the total cost of this. As I live in hostel I have to arrange if its costly. Tried to find your number everywhere but couldn't find. Needed your guidance.
I am 21 years old female, I missed my period 5 days before, pregnancy test is negative, what should I do.?
I HAVE got my CAROTID DOPPLER REPORT Both common carotid arteries are normal in course and caliber with normal age related internal thickening. Colour doppler imaging reveals normal colour filling. Spectral traces show normal wave form and flow velocities Right CCA 0.62M/SEC LEFT cca 0.67n/sec Opinion right carotid bulb showing soft hypoechoic plaque in the medial wall causing 33% luminal narrowing. The plaque is going into proximal part of ICA PLEASE ADVISE I AM SO DEPRESSED.
Hello doctor meri marriage 27 jan 2016 ko hui Hum tab se sex kr rahe the. 6 feb ko mujhe periods hua to 10 ko main periods se free ho gyi. Ab main pregnant hu m doctor se treatment me bhi hu. Doctor report says now m 5 months pregnant. Please suggest me ki main kb pregnant hui. Main in sab ko confused rahti hu. Please suggest me. Main doctor ke is hisab ko smjh nhi paa rahi hu. Thanks.
Helo Dr. mujhe ye puchna tha ki jb periods aate hai toh uske kitne din tak pregnancy ho sakti hai nd kis day se count karte hai ki jisse pregnancy na ho.
Hi, my periods are never on time. This they're 18 days late. Last month it was 15 days late. What should I do to come them regularly?
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.