Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J B Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J B SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old I missed my periods frm last 5 to 6 days I am thinking tht m pregnant I had checked my pregnancy by the kit frm last 2 days but it shows me negative result. Should I try aftr 2 ya 3 days to check whether m pregnant or not.
I have irregular periods and hormonal imbalance I have tried a lot to loose weight but I can't so please guide me.
Dear Doctor, My wife height is 5'1 and her weight is 73 and her age is 27 it's been 20 months we have married, from last 5 months we are planning to have baby but it is not happening. My wife periods only last for 3 days which is happening from last 7 years. Can you please let us know what steps or actions needs to be taken to make her conceive. Generally I am having intercourse with her after her 4th day of period that is month of 13 date for 3 days and later having intercourse before 4 days that is 10th date of next month till her periods strtsnot sure where we are missing. Kindly suggest an option to conceive Thanks in Advance
I am 29 years old and completed 7 years of marriage. Since last 3 months I am trying for pregnancy but could not conceive. Then I went to the Dr. on 10/4/16 for consultation. He prescribed me clomiphene tab and fertova tab. I started it on 10/4/16 please suggest me when should I do sexual relation after 5 days of doses climiphene? What will be the ovulation period after taking this tab?
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
I am married on may 2015 I miss my period last 2 month,pregnancy kit used and result is negative I do not know what was that i'm pregnant or not?
I am 11 week pregnant and I have gestational diabetes. Can I use soaked fenugreek seeds early morning to control GD? Can I use cinnamon powder in milk and green tea? I am confused as I am pregnant and don't want to take risk.
Pregnancy is an exciting time for most. However, having a child can be burdening to your body, particularly in the case where a woman delivers the baby through a C-section. In such cases, one requires more time and opportunity to recover than a normal vaginal delivery. If you have undergone a cesarian (C-Section) delivery, it is time you take extra care for a quicker recovery.
Here are six remedies to accelerate your recovery so you can invest less energy in getting sore and tired, and additional time holding your new child.
You may feel deadness and soreness at the cut site, and the scar will be marginally raised, puffy, and darker than your regular skin tone. Your specialist will have regular appointments with you to know how you are doing and make sure that the injury is healing quickly.
Here are a few tips for a faster recovery:
- Soup or broth: Bone soup is filled with amino acids like proline and glycine, which are required for collagen creation and incredible for skin recovery. Broth likewise contains gelatin, which is helpful for wound recovery and for the skin. There is a reason broth is a doctor recommended food for those suffering from any illness or sickness.
- Binding: The essential point is to stay away from heavy lifting. Lightweight can diminish the pain and speed recovery after a C-section. Indeed, this can be useful for non-cesarean births too since it decreases pain and helps the uterus come back to its original size all the more rapidly.
- Gentle Cesarean: Circumstances of the cesarian have a major effect on the recovery of a woman. Crisis C-sections or ones where a mother loses a considerable measure of blood clearly take more time to recover from. However, it has been established that women recuperate all the more speedily when they have a normal surgery and get sufficient holding time with the infant immediately. This is a development called tender cesarian and when conceivable, it appears to truly help recovery.
- Soothing balm: A cesarian is a stomach surgery where there is a big cut. Using stomach ointments during pregnancy can help reduce the risk of dry stitches that stretch the skin and cause a tear in it. Using a softening balm after the operation can get rid of the numbness and speed scar recovery.
- Glutamine: Glutamine is a key substrate for quickly developing and increasing cells, including white platelets. Glutamine increases the multiplication of fibroblasts, along these lines helping in wound recovery. It is the real amino acid lost during any tissue damage, suggesting a huge part in the conservation of the body mass.
- Water and Magnesium: Many people get constipated after surgery and this can be particularly difficult after a cesarian. To prevent this from happening, drink lots of water to ensure that you stay hydrated. Take some magnesium to soften the stool and prevent constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!