Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Israr AhemadYour feedback matters!
I get severe body pains when I sit and study for exams at late hours. What to do to avoid my body pains? But I cant avoid my late night studying. Because I don't get sufficient time in the day.
I am 19 year old boy .lately I have been witnessing excessive body pain lately .i do workout 3 times a week .But I think its some different issue .what is causing this?
Hello Sir / Madam, Good Afternoon. My Name is Litan Deb, age 32.5 months, I have suffering from body pain along 10 year above. In the year 2000 I got fiver.
Sometimes I am getting substernal pain exactly below the sternum while sleeping and mostly occurs at night. And sometimes at morning when I woke up only little amount of blood is seen in the mucus. What might be the reasons for this and when I eat masala food then I am getting burning sensation at night time while sleep.
I am 26 old male having gonads pain. While in the mood of sexual mind for 1- 2 hrs, this pain will last for at least 12 hrs. Is this a major issue? How I can rectify this problem?
Now a days I feel pain in body and feeling less concentration in study because of this pain what medicine should I take.
I get severe body pain after doing any physical work for more than 30 minutes, after which I need to take Ibugesic plus anti inflammation tablets n proper rest for the pain to settle down. Kindly advise a permanent cure. Thanks in advance.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.