Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
1.I'm suffering from skin problem. On my chest and back there are pimples of red color but remains the same size. Become rushing in summers. Not getting any solution. Try a lot of medicines. So all in vain. Some Dr. Says its hormonal. 2.my mother's has thigh to hip pain. Sitting problem all medicines used but all in vain.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I'm 20 age male 7 month before I met with accident in bike. Hand and leg are skin opened? Now hand and leg in accident place are very black.How to remove that.
Hi. Currently I am staying ina bangalore and I am new here sodon't know about too much here. I have acne and bcoz of that I got some marks (like black marks and gaddhe (holes) that embarrassing me some time. I want to fill that so that I will look younger and I want to remove my scars but don't know where to go. As I am working here so have only Saturday and sunday so that I can go for doctor but I want some permanent solution. Is there any home treatment I can use or some cream or paste? Whatever I just want get rid of them.
Sir, Can you suggest a good sun screen lotion or any natural methods to reduce the effect of the sun.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.
How to treat under eye darkness. I have wrinkles also which makes my face looks dull. Is there any chance to get rid of wrinkles completely and get bright eyes.
I am having skin rashes from 2001 September in my both legs trunks. I have taken specialist medicines from medicines. These rashes (eczema type) disappear for some days and re-appear. The last time I visited a Doctor who told me these are a types of infectious acne of trunks and will recur often even after best treatment. I have to live with this disease for times to come. Kindly advise some Ayurvedic Medicines which I would take now onward. No more I will take Allopathy medicines. Thanks and regards.
I have black spots on my back and in my chest what should I do to get rid of it? can you suggest me some medicine?
How my skin can be smooth and beautiful? Actually i have many marks on my skin it is not smooth and clear i want my skin to be smooth.
It is a common knowledge that beer has health benefits when used in masks, scrubs, as conditioners, etc. This is reason good enough for even non-drinkers to stock up their fridges with cans of beer.
Here are a few ways by which we can use beer to make our skin and hair better:
1) Use beer as a conditioner - Beer happens to be an excellent conditioner. Mixing one cup warm beer with a teaspoon of jojoba oil makes a natural, non-greasy conditioner. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and use this mix as a conditioner. The beer in it will give volume to your hair while jojoba oil will add shine and luster.
2) Use it for a face pack - Take two to three strawberries mash with a fork, add few drops of beer and make a paste. Rub this paste all over your face in a circular motion. Rinse after 15-20 minutes and apply moisturizer on your face.
3) Soak in beer laced water - Beer can be used in bubble bath too! Mix some soap with beer of your choice and add the mix to the running bath water. Soak in this water and feel your skin become soft and smooth.
4) Use beer as a hair-pack - Wash your hair with your usual shampoo. Now pour the mixture made of distilled water, beer, two teaspoon apple cider vinegar and few drops of essential oil (any scent), on your hair. Make sure it reaches the hair that is inside as well. Rinse this mixture with lukewarm water. You can do this once a month.
5) Get the beer glow - Take half a teaspoon of beer, one egg white and a drop of almond extract. Whisk them together and keep aside. On your washed and dried face, apply the mask and let it dry until your skin feels tight. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.