Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. IshwarYour feedback matters!
When I was child my skin tone was very white but as of I grew up it became black how can I get my previous skin tone please help me.
Hi, My face is getting black day by day. Around my eyes it's getting dark. Naturally my colour is white. I used to surf internet all the days because am a web developer. Because of this problem, I can't talk to people properly. Sometimes I used to have hot drinks. Please advise me to cure this problem. Thanks.
Hi, I m 22 yrs old girl but my face looks so dull, tired and wrinkled all the time like a 40 yr women. How can I ged rid of this.
My daughter is 8 years old since last week she's having problem while passing stools as it pains a lot while yesterday there was a lots of blood she had passed. Pls suggest.
My skin is very oily. I had been try many medicine for this problem. But after the use of this no result.
Excessive hair growth on a woman's face or unwanted areas is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis. Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways.
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
Is Laser Surgery is safe?
First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicles are burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hair in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle, preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.