Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishant
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. IshantYour feedback matters!
What is the maximum systolic pressure a hypertensive patient could take without it getting fatal? Age is 50 years.
My chest is slim so tell me how to do fit my chest? And my muscles is also slim so tell me how to do fit my musuls?
I am 46. Male, regularly I am doing swimming 30 to 45 minutes it comes to 300 to 400 meters. Its help full reduce sugar, cholesterol, weight loss. BP.
My heart rate gets to as low as 55 with my blood pressure being around 140/90. This is the usual figure of my blood pressure when at rest. I wanted to ask is it normal? Sometimes I feel like vomiting (usually when at rest) and I can feel my heart beating slow at that time. I am not taking any medication and am not allergic to anything. I also do not have a pre record of a heart problem. Hope you can Help.
I am taking coxerin 250 thrice a day and solonex 300 once a day. I am having head pain and breathing problem.
Can BP cause leg pain. Just above heels only pain no burning sensation. When consulted doctor she said its coz BP. Stop taking ayurvedic tablets. What should I do.?
I am suffering with High Blood Pressure since last two years. Daily I am Taking one Tablet'Telmikind-H" My BP is under control but I want some substitute so that medicine can be avoided.
Me and my gf do sex regularly. From strong I am bit slower but after some period of time I am so faster my gf like this so much. But at that time her heart but increases so much. Her mouth become dry and she can not talk in normal way. Is this type of increasing heart rate is dangerous for her. At last of sex much more amount of water lk substance came out from her vagina. And she became so tired and fall asleep like. So please suggest is dis type heart rate mouth dryness can led a serious condition .may a heartattack type. please suggest.
The cases of heart disease are on the continuous rise in this century, lack of physical activities, unhealthy food and sedentary lifestyle is making the country at risk of heart disease. Although it could be avoided easily but due to ignorance we do not give our health the importance it deserve uand end up having a disease and the number of diseases keep on increasing every few years. Here are some health advises to keep your body healthy and away from heart diseases.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
The following symptoms may arise when someone is having a heart disease.
What are the causes of heart disease?
The main reason for heart disease is the shortness of blood and oxygen supply to the heart and your diet and lack of physical activity plays a huge role in heart diseases.
Other causes of heart disease include:
Now what can I do for for my problem?
The basic formula for prevention and treatment of heart disease is strategically redesigning the way you eat, live and think. You have to be health oriented; your aim should be minimizing the risk factors of heart disease.
Things to avoid:
- Do not use high concentration of sodium in the diet.
- Avoid excessive sugar and salt
- Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid oily food and fats
Things to do:
- Find an inspiration: It is hard to change your life, to change what you have been doing for many years. Seek motivation to stay fit and healthy, it could be the picture of your little child, your family, your career etc.
- Organic diet: try to keep your diet based around fresh, organic produce. Stay away from packaged fruits as long as possible. Fruits and vegetables having a high concentration of dietary fiber keep you healthy and light.
- Exercise: A habit of regular exercise keeps you fit and your body muscles toned. The aim of exercise should be to stay fit rather than getting a six pack abs or beefing up. You will look good when you are fit.
- Staying active: There is a lot of difference between staying active and exercising. You might be doing the exercise for half an hour and staying lazy for the rest of the day. Instead of sitting the whole day, try to walk, stand and move as much as possible. Learn to play an outdoor sport and play regularly.