Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Isha SehdevYour feedback matters!
I am28 years female. Suffering with back pain and joint pain. I have tried some ointment also but no use. How can I get relief from this.
I am feeling pain in my joints of leg & realise that there is some swelling on my joints. please give me your valuable suggestion.
I am suffering from backache and cervical. Pls. suggest me some medicine to remove my pain and stiffness.
I am 43 years old male and is suffering from backache and leg pain till morning. I have acidity too. I had used ointment and acidity tablets and didn't find any cure. What can I do for cure my pain.
I'm 18 years old guy I have a leg pain from past one week I have taken medicine but I haven't re-cover yet wt should I do.
I used to go to gym before. I had an accident and broke my ankle and added up 15 kgs to myself. And when starting to workout after a long period I started with heavy weights and strained my lower back. Inspite of ULTRASOUND TREATMENT, IFT, LASER I feel pain on my lower back but the pain does not radiate to my legs or above that. I do lower back strengthening exercises. But this has been for a month. Help me.
I am having a pain in my heels for last one year. The pain originated while I was jogging, thought that it will go away but it didn't. What could be the possible cause.?
Hlo m Sukirti Gupta from budaun. My mother is suffering from severe knee pain. Please give me a full detail about it and treatment.
Since two days I have started gym, but as after gym I came and slept, early morning my arms were paining alot, what should I do to reduce the pain?
Yesterday when I wake up I suddenly have a jerk. Due to that jerk I felt a lot of pain. I can not sit and walk properly. The pain is too much. I also consult the doctors but no any solution is there. Please give me a perfect solution.
I am 44 years old woman. I am having foot arch pain discomfort in my toes. I checked for sugar which is fasting 84 and pp 120. Apart from uric acid and cholesterol levels. They are normal. How can I cure the burning and discomfort in my feet.
I am having fever on and off, felling cold because of heavy sweating, felling weakness some times, body pain, back pain, joint pain in legs with itching. Please assist me as soon as possible its important as its increasing.
I am a 31.5 years old man who has been working in a Corporate environment for more than 11 years now. For the last 11+ years, I have been doing evening / night shifts. Recently, I have moved on a Project for 2 weeks where I have to do morning shift. From past 2 days, I have been waking up at 8 AM and go to bed by 12 / 1 AM. The issue is that I have started getting pain in my upper back (Parallel to Ribs). This pain starts around 10 at night and there is also a minor pain in my throat (Sore throat). When I wake up at 8 in the morning, the pain is there. However as I take a shower and get ready for work, the pain almost goes away and then starts again at 10 PM. I have never had this type of pain (In upper back) in my life. Infact, I really never had any body ache besides some minor back pain in back due to stress and that went away years ago. I am really confused whether it's due to change in lifestyle or is it something serious. I agree that my lifestyle is very unhealthy. I am a smoker who smokes 8 - 9 cigarettes a day and have been smoking from past 16 years.
I am 59 years old. I have back pain in the morning in vertebrae. After I go for a walk, I feel good. But, there will be discharge from nose like gel. What should I do?
My child 6 yr had muscles problems over knee leg. Present I am giving physiotherapy but for long time I need complete guidance. Please provide the same. Thanks.
I have pain in my legs since one month. There is so much pain In my legs in the morning. What will be cause? Please help
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.