Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Say for example I was suffering from cold and cough for a weak almost and I didn't know the reason it was sudden. But instead of taking medicines I take precautions and I was good. Now the as is should I take medicines or not.
I am suffering from cold and cough and my face is paining and my cough is of yellow colour will it be call sinus infection what are the causes of it and what are it preventive measures.
I am a teenager and I have a question that worries most of us teens at this time and my question is if I quit masturbating will I recover from its side effects which is muscle development and eye sight and lower backpain of so please tell me my proper food guide to overcome heir side effects.
Regarding my friend. Hi I am 35 years old bachelor, But now I am going to marry after 5 months and I am bit worrying about my marriage, which can happen after 5 month, I am worrying my past life, because in my past I have done so much masturbation, and now I want my married life would be good and better, so I am thinking about my penis, want to make it more strong and harder, because I am checking it every night and every morning, its not that much erect like before, just 1 min erection, I want to keep it more, so I am worrying about it what shell I do? want more hard erection for more time also, so I satisfy my wife in future, give some tips, please. Hope I get good respond. From here.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.