Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am in 7 months pregnancy and suffering from fever my left nostril is watering little and I am having little cold but no cough my fever is not going I am feeling little weakness because of not taking any adequate diet as I used to take before and my head and eyes are also paining little please tell me natural ways to overcome from this fever my baby kics as usual but I am not feeling well. My family doctor gave me a baby syrup which is effective for half day and again it is coming back. I am also taking luke warm water to drink and bath is it ok for me.
I am suffering from minor ovarian cyst recently diagnosed .kindly suggest me vegetarian diets for it, remedies and prevention. Additional when I drink tea or eat your it taste biter.
Hi I'm Naveen 23 male .Is milk really help to me b'coz some doctor said Cows milk is for baby cows and not humans. Milk is needed only till your weaning period is over after birth. That is 1-1.5 years after birth. No animal drinks the milk of another animal. Which one is correct can I take milk?
I'm 5th week pregnant. My doctor ask me weekly injection" maintain 250 (hydroxyprogesterone caproate 250mg) I am here for 2nd opinion is it right.?
I am 22 yr old, I got abortion 2 time. 1st time it gone naturally 2nd time baby don' t have heart beat so doctor said to remove. I want to get baby please tell me what to do?
Period date. 23rd April 2017 Pregnantly she is pregnant. Aaj tk pregnency ka kitne month & kitne din hua hain.
B12 an integral part of B Complex group of vitamins is responsible for it helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose pushes up energy levels and keeps lethargy at bay.
It is vital in regulating both the nervous and digestive systems which implies that adequate quantities of this vitamin decrease stress fight depression and keep the brain from shrinking.
It also helps shield from heart disease by regulating cholesterol levels and protecting from high blood pressure and stroke
Hi my wife last menses date is may 19. Today we checked with test tube it shows negative. When I can know exact status?
Plz help periods nai aa rahe hai laste date 21 Dec thi n meri frnd ne 27 Dec ko sex kiya tha usne three times check kiya but teeno time n vo three alag brand ki pregnancy kit se negative aya result n still no period please n usne deviry 10 mg 5 days b li koi fark nai hai please help coz she is unmarried n she is only 22 year old plz.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep
Hi, I want to marry brother in law with same blood group he is my blood relative will there be any problems to children.
I am 37 years old unmarried girl my weight is 72 I get only 2 days periods will I have a problem in becoming pregnant .Please reply my cycle comes after 28 days.
Suffering from any degenerative or terminal disease like lymphoma can be really tough. It takes a huge toll on your mental health. Whether you are suffering from it or someone close to you, the impact is extremely painful and going through each day is a fight in itself. But, you must struggle. Just to minimize your anguish a little bit more, here are some ways to cope with the lymphoma:
- Be open about your disease: Try to talk about your disease with other people as much as possible. Talk about what you are going through. How it is making you feel, how painful it is. Share all of your feelings. Don’t be ashamed or feel bad about your disease.
- Deal with fear and scare: There is no point in minimizing the fact that you will be afraid and scared. But try to calm yourself down. Think about your options for treatment and consult your doctor about them. Learning about the possible treatments will make you feel safe.
- Try to engage in physical activities: As much as your body permits try to engage yourself in physical activities like walking, simple exercises, yoga, and other physical activities. It will help to keep your stress level in check.
- Get out: Don’t confine yourself to your home as it may lead to depression. Engage in daily activities like going to a grocery store, a shopping mall, a club or just for a stroll in the park. Calling your friends or your family and going out for a coffee can help a great deal.
- Think about financial matters: Dealing with a long-term disease can be really stressful not only emotionally but also financially. This makes it extremely important to plan your finances well. If you have health care insurance, try to go over with your agent on how much you will be covered and save money accordingly.
- Handle your work life: About work, talk with HRD at your office and tell him/her about your medical condition and how well you are prepared to deal with the work designated for you.
- Don’t push people away: In most cases, due to prolonged illness, the patients become hopeless and tries to push people close to them away. They find it extremely difficult to cope with the disease, so try to keep your loved ones as close to you as possible. If someone comes forward with a helping hand, accept it.
- Managing side effects: The side effects of the treatment can affect you as well. Try to go over them with your doctor before starting your treatment.
- Facing infertility: Conceiving children can be a problem during this period. If you are planning to have children, consult a fertility doctor and check your options.
- Deal with relapse: If you have cancerous cells, you must be prepared for a relapse. However, it will be easier to deal with a relapse as you know what to expect and which way to go.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!