Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam my gf had periods on 26th may and after few day I inserted my fingers in her vagina, but from yesterday see saw blood on her vagina, it is like periods, I know what know exactly that is, whether she is pregnant or something else like hymen rupture, please give answer as I am too much worried.
I feel itching and also light burning sensation in my Labia majora area (skin around my vagina). Please tell me y is this irritation and what is the remedy.
A common phrase “the backbone of the company or family,” is used to indicate the integral role a particular person plays within the context. As this saying implies, the actual human backbone is central to everything your body does and experiences.
- The spine has two major functions. It serves to keep the body balanced and upright, and it works to protect the central nervous system. When the spinal column is in its proper alignment, the entire body is in balance.
- Unfortunately, many outside factors can cause misalignments, or subluxations, to appear in the spine. Injuries, accidents, tension, and overworking muscles can all lead to subluxations. You will notice some of the resulting side effects like: Neck pain, low back pain, headaches, insomnia, joint pain, and chronic fatigue are just some of the many ways in which your body may be telling you that you have a vertebra out of alignment.
- Regular spinal alignment correction is a natural and drug-free pathway to wellness that encompasses your entire body.
- Advanced biomechanical spinal correction techniques that are totally different to osteopathy and chiropractic or physiotherapy, help in practically untwisting your body and release tight and stuck structures. It utilizes specific mobilization or manipulation in some cases.
- With this unique technique, we not only treat the segmental painful area, tissue causing symptoms, but also balance the entire pelvic base, spine, TMJ and balance the upper and lower extremities.
- Untwist your body for a healthy and painfree tomorrow!
- spine Injuries
How many meals should you really have in a day?
With the advancement in nutritional science, researchers have realised that lesser gap between meals means lesser-stored fat which in turn also helps to control blood sugar, boost metabolism and aids in weight management. After three hours of a meal our blood sugar starts falling and after four hours the digestion is complete. After 5 hours we are ready to gobble up whatever comes in our way as the body is looking for a way to refuel. This may lead to consuming high-calorie food.
Eating at regular intervals can save you from binging, keep your blood sugar level stable and help you stay energised. Also, digestion itself is work for the body and the activity leads to burning calories. However, one needs to be careful and not consume very high-calorie meals as that would increase the risk of chronic diseases.
Since everybody is different, there cannot be a set number of meals prescribed for everyone. It depends on when a person feels hungry and how that person would like to deal with it. But you need to understand your body's need for replenishment and provide the nourishment it requires. Hence, according to your body's requirement you should have small meals at short intervals which could range from six to eight in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Hello sir/madam I m having twin kids after delivery my belly very big look like I m pregnant because of twin babies I am not able to do exercise without exercise is there any possible way to reduce my belly (my delivery operation) I am also wearing abdomen belt sometime but not continuously Do suggest any solution for my problem Thank you.
I have 9 year old son I have not done operation for birth control Now I want to know about different types Like Tablet, injections, coper t etc. What is safe for me please guide me Thank you.
I had sex with my bf 7-8 days ago .we did it with and without condom and he said that it did not discharged in pussy bt still I have doubt .after 2 days of sex I had stomach problem nd gastric problem as well nd this problem is in continuity .m afraid abt the chance of being pregnant. Nw I had something happening in my vagina may b due to tension please suggest me that there are any chances of pregnancy? If yes then how to avoid it through home remedies ?plz suggest me m very tensed .Date of period is after 10 th.
I am 22 years old female and married and I am suffering with pcod problem. What are the measures should I take to cure pcod? Please suggest something for me.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I am 3.5 months pregnant. If I take raw papaya will it get aborted. How much days will it take to abortion.
Good morning doctor. Me and my wife had sex soon after her periods got over .not only once but twice. After few days when we did a prega news test the result came negative .and we both are very upset because we want a our own baby child. Please suggest me what can we do?
If someone got pregnant and she don't want it and she took medicine to abort so is medicine will work for it or she wants other checkups and one time for medicine ne will clear all that?
Dear doctor. I am 27years old and got married. My problem is whenever I try to have sex with my wife. I try hard but then also I m unable to insert my penis in her vagina. Its not that I have any problem. My penis is harder enough but I think her vagina door is very tight as I m not able go break it. Its a big shame for me. Please suggest.
My wife next mensuration will start on around 9 december. I.e 9 -14 dec. .what is the best date to get her pregnant.in this month and next month also. Pls! Mention the date range.
I am 25 years old. Already I had missed abortion. Now I am pregnant for me now 9th week I went to scan today report says that I had monochorionic diaminotic twins it has been noted one fetus-a CRL measures 2.14cm to 8 weeks and 5 days. Heart beat activity 134bpm. Fetus-b CRL measures 1.97cm to 8 weeks 3 days heart beat activity 137bmp. Right ovary measures 3.5*2.8cm. Left ovaries measures 4.7*2cm both ovaries normal. Our family doctor said that is there is a more chance to abortion. This is true or not. We are under confusion pls say the remedies.
Is it ok to take flax seeds powder after lunch n dinner for height gain? I hope it will not make me fat?
I had sex with my partner on 14th day of her cycle and taken ipill after 45 hour. She is normal cycle 30-34 day. After taken ipill she has withdrawal bleeding after 8 days. withdrawal bleeding looks like some blood and slightly brown colour. Nd bleed stops after 2 days. She is chance of pregnancy or not plzz help me Madam and Sir plzz.
Above things will give long life .