Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I had my periods on the 22nd of last month. Me and my partner got physical on the 5th of this month. Since a week I have been feeling sick. Except vomiting i have been getting headaches, back and stomach pain, frequently going to the loo, getting tired very soon n sleepy all day. Could I be pregnant.
I have a daughter 2 year's old. And I want 5 years gap for 2nd child. And I'm not comfortable with copper t. Can I use vaginal pills? And which one. And m feeding still. please help.
I have sex with my wife on daily basis without using any precautions but my wife is not getting pregnant.
Trying to conceive. Got my tests done. One test included serum high sensitive crp test. The result was 3.43. Is it something alarming? Will it hinder in my pregnancy struggle.
Hello, I want to ask about the menopause condition, what are the symptoms and what are the precautions?
I am 14 year old girl. I am diagonised with friedrich's ataxia. Is there cure for this in homoepathy?
Hi sir. I am shalini 23 years old. I am Getting white discharge from vagina for past six days it is milky white colour but it is non sticky and odorless sir. L got married 3 months before. Now only I am getting this type of discharge. My next period date is 7.2. 2016. Is this pregnancy or any other infection.
I hav irregular periods so Dr. prescribed me, T SYSRON N tablets. But I forgot how to use them. please tell me.
Hi age 24 year married and I am suffering from cyst in both side and I am trying to be pregnant but not conceiving. I have weight gain problem so kindly suggest me.
I am 6th month pregnant and my blood pressure is high so what can I do a normal blood pressure & if blood pressure is high baby ko problem ho sakti hai kya.
We r trying to conceive from last four years bt failed, my sperm counts are shuffling up n down and I have taken ayurvedic n homeopathic medicines too. My counts are getting not stable, sometime 30 million n sometimes 50 millions n sometimes 20 millions, please suggest the best for the same so that we can conceive the happiness.
Hi My wife is pregnant and due date is 1st March given by doc on last visit but not having any symptom of labor pain and water break. Please suggest what to do.
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
Hello Doctor, It was around 3 years back, when I was 18 years old, my bra size was 80cms.(n 80 has remained cost. For three later years) Later, in the next one and a half year, the size got increased to 85 Cms. Which was still ok. But the size 85 cms, lasted only for few months (5 to 6), and now it's 90 cms. Which is really big for a gal of my age. (20 yrs.) This big size doesn't give my body a good appearance.
I had a trigger shot for ovulation. After 2 days I came to know that I am not ovulating. Can I ovulate after 5,6 or more days after trigger shot?
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering left breast lump. She is also taking homeopathic medicine for it last two months but no relief. She complaining pain in left breast continually. Today her mammography of left breast is done. It is the report - Radiological findings - there are increased radio density area seen in left breast. No abnormal calcification seen in left breast. No disruption or destruction of overlying skin of left breast seen. Left nipple appear normal. On ultrasonomamography there are irregular hypo echoic masses with internal echoes measuring approx 3.5 * 2.1 cm & 4.5 * 2.9 cm size seen in upper medial and lower medial quadrant of left breast. Impression -? Multiloculated left breast abscess. Advice -FNAC. Please suggest treatment.
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
Last month I got my menstrual cycle on time. This month there is no sign of getting it till yet. It has been delayed by 2 weeks till now. What should I do?
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.