Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indira NarulaYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from herpes. please can someone tell why this happens? What could be d actual cause of this disease to occur? & what r d precautions to be taken.
My periods are delaying so much. Because I took I pill before 20 days. I cannot see any symptoms of pregnancy in me. So pls suggest me anything because it's more than 1 n half month now.
I am on my menstruation now. Blood smells a little bit bad. Can I drink amibazole while im on my period? How many days do I need to drink?
How to know that I am pregnant. And which age is perfect for pregnant. And which day is best for baby conceive.
Hello doctor I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend on fifth day of periods. She also taken unwanted 72. But in next 5 days period comes ,but next months period missed 40 days the periods did not come. She is pregnant or not? Whats the matter? What can I do for her periods.
Dear doctor I want to know what is the best time in the month where chances of conceiving are most? Also please let me know the basic preparedness to improve fertility?
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
I'm 19 years old I have pcod and very worried about this, please tell me what should I do to get rid of this.
I am feeling some hardness in my breasts Upon consultation with doctor she said after marriage it vanishes Is it ok.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
I am 23 year old female. About to. Get married in next 3 years. I am. Planning for twins desperately. Will clomid be helpful and safe. And what else I can do?
I had an unprotected sex since 15 days. I have missed my periods 5 days ago. What pills I had to taken to stop pregnancy. Answer me plzz?
I have sex with cnndom, no break condom during sex, so how many percentage getting pregnency? please reply
I am aged 57yrs having sweetening,thrusting,tension, hypertension,BP90/140,using Tab Telvas-40 & Tab Nebicard 10 also attain Menopause 12 years back
Even After finishing my periods, I get some blood cramps after 6 or 7 days. It seems like I get periods Again in middle of menstrual Cycle but its not periods just a Little infrequent bleeding. Sometimes it happens Sometimes doesn't. Please tell me. What is it? Should I consult a doctor or is it Normal?
Avoid dental X-rays during pregnancy. If X-rays are essential (such as in a dental emergency), your dentist will use extreme caution to safeguard you and your baby. Advances in technology have made X-rays much safer today than in past decades.
Don't skip your dental checkup appointment simply because you are pregnant. Now more than any other time, regular periodontal (gum) exams are very important, because pregnancy causes hormonal changes that put you at increased risk for periodontal disease and for tender gums that bleed easily – a condition called pregnancy gingivitis. Pay particular attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If tenderness, bleeding or gum swelling occurs at any time during your pregnancy, talk with your dentist or periodontist as soon as possible.
Eating Right for Your Teeth and Baby
Avoid sugary snacks. Sweet cravings are common during pregnancy. However, keep in mind that the more frequently you snack, the greater the chance of developing tooth decay.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Your baby's first teeth begin to develop about three months into pregnancy. Healthy diets containing dairy products, cheese, and yogurt are a good source of these essential minerals and are good for baby's developing teeth, gums, and bones.