Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira Kohli
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira KohliYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. My gf had her normal period from 17-23 of last month, We had sex two days later and jst to be safe had ipill immediately, again 4 days later we had sex and she insisted to have ipill so had again. On 4th of this month she had her period, in the sense its not that heavy type, jst slight discharge and continued till 4-5 dys. Is it the side effect of taking more than one ipill? She had nausea ystrdy and today for a while? please reply doctor.
Doctor you can say me that is she pregnant? some allergies is found in her body, so doctor she is very nervous in situations, so please help me doctor. Is she pregnant? And if any woman is pregnant so how's her periods conditions?
I also test my blood sugar but every test like chromosome analysis,karyotype and genetic test but every test normal. I have two cesarean. I want chance to take pregnancy but I want normal delivery it is possible or not. I have one girl baby that is OK. Please give me solution.
Mai abhi baby conceive k liye try nahi kar rahi. But mai diwali 19octomber per chahati hu threw normal delivery jaha tak possible ho. To feb late nahi hoga kya baby conceive k liye. Right time kya hoga for conceive which month date.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 4 months conceive so I ant to know best food for me for healthy pregnancy. So please tell me the best food.
There are a number of intimacy related problems that we all go through. While fantasy and desire for a particular thing may be common for every individual, an excessive expression of the same is not. Paraphilia is the experience of extreme sexual excitement or arousal to unusual items, interests, circumstances, fantasies, behaviours or individuals. If paraphilia causes distress or disability to the individual, or if its fulfilment involves personal harm (or the danger of such damage) to others, it is viewed as a paraphilic issue.
It might be hard to talk to individuals suffering from paraphilia because of the embarrassment and reluctance to talk openly about the sensitive topic. It is very important to gain the confidence with these patients to encourage them to speak up and discuss their issues freely. There are diverse types of paraphilia, each of which has an alternate focus of the sufferer's sexual excitement:
- Voyeurism: Viewing a clueless or non-consenting person who is bare, undressing or taking part in sexual movement.
- Exhibitionism: Uncovering one's own particular private parts to an unknown individual.
- Frotteurisim: Touching or rubbing against a non-consenting individual.
- Sexual masochism: Being embarrassed, beaten, bound or generally suffering.
- Sexual sadism: Taking pleasure from making someone else suffer physically or sexually.
- Pedophilia: Sexually engaging with a child that is prepubescent (ordinarily 13 years of age or more youthful)
- Fetishism: Sexual interest with non-living articles or specific body parts of one’s self or someone else.
- Transvestism: Cross-dressing that could be sexually arousing and usually interferes with their functioning.
Some of the symptoms and side effects of paraphilia can include distraction to the point of obsession. This interrupts the individual's endeavours to consider different things or take part in more routine sexual activities with an appropriate partner or accomplice. Paraphilia sufferers may encounter pain, sadness or uneasiness that is incidentally soothed by taking part in paraphilic activities, thereby, giving rise to an addictive cycle.
There are some treatment alternatives that should be considered, depending upon the particular needs of every individual case. These alternatives are as follows:
Psychotherapy involves conditioning of the brain and mind-set towards normalcy. This may happen through different methods of recovery. These are as follows:
- Psychological behavioural treatment
- Orgasmic reconditioning
- Training of social skills
- Twelve-stage programmes
- Group therapy
- Individual expressive-supportive therapy
Pharmacologic mediations might be used to smother sexual conduct. Pharmaceuticals that might be considered in the treatment of paraphilic issue include the following:
- Antidepressants (e.g. specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors [SSRIs])
- Long-acting gonadotropin-discharging hormones
- Mind stabilisers
Surgical mediations (not generally utilised)
Surgical mediations that might be considered (however, not generally utilised) are mentioned below:
- Psychosurgery using stereotaxic tractotomy and limbic leucotomy
- Reciprocal orchidectomy (surgical mutilation). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.