Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Humrrah Siddiqui
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Humrrah SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I had period on 17 september den I had sex on 24 september. Its an unprotected sex. After is my period will be on 17th october but its delay. I had an serum beta hcg blood test. On 14th october its negative. N as my period is missed. I had blood test of pregnancy again on 26th october. Again its negative both show less den 1.20.after that I consult an gyno she told me dat I am not pregnant my hormones are disturbed. I took an ipill on 24th september. After an sex. Itself.a gyno suggested me an devry 10 mg fot 5 days. The course is completed on 1st november. She say I had my period in 3 to 7 days. Today is 7th november. Almost 7 days are passed. Still I do not have my periods. I had an pain in lower abdomen. I also have an clear fluid small cyst in ryt ovary. Why my periods are delay. Is I am present or its jst an hormones change. Is I repeat n deviry course. Till now I did an5 tym urine test also all blood n urine test is negative. The deviry course is also completed. Its 7th day. What will I do. I dnt want to be pregnant.
I had sex with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 within 20 hours, we had sex again after 24 hours of taking the contraceptive pill, so my question is that should she need to take another pill or the unwanted 72 given after the first intercourse is sufficient?
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
- Nat. mur.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.