Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Humrrah SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 29 years old and my height is 5.3, weight is 68kg me thyroid ki patient hu my tsh 10.36 hai face or pair me bhut swelling a rhi hai or bhut dard rheta hai pure pair me swelling a rhi hai me bhut tension me hu kya reason hai please btado I am unmarried girl.
I am a nursing tutor I am married age 27 and marital life 6 months, I have a complaint of amenorrhea for 3 months, during this period 2times did preg test but I got negative results, actually I am thyroid problem since 2years, all my thyroid values are normal, we are waiting for conceiving, please tell us a solution for my problem.
I hv vaginal infection, I want to know is this the reason for bloated stomach too. please give suggestion or treatment to cure vaginal infection.
Hi I am 31 years old I have two kids my elder son is 2.5 years and younger son 3 months. On may I underwent tuberectomy (surgical method not laproscopic) in near by hospital. Still some tissue fluid is discharging from my sututal site. I am doing alternate days sterile dressing. No pus discharge only tissue fluid. I did culture which shows negative growth. After 14 days still oozing and mild pain iin that area. What should I do? taken lot of antibiotics and vit c tablets.
How your diet affects your overall physical health
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- the nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- it supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- the consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- the consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hi my wife is having a problem in sex. Whenever we try to do this. She starts crying as she is not able to take the penis into her vagina. She feels a very high pain. So we are not able to do that.
My wife is pregnant from 1 and half month. There was blooding also in last men's cycle and now it continues. It's ours first child. Doctor is saying we can't take gurranty for child. Is it true? Can it not be cured. Please reply.
Hi I just got married a week back it was love marriage the only problem we are facing in our sex life are at the time of intercourse seems it never entered into the vagina she started screaming a little push a touch also make her scream with the pain now I am planning for kids I don't know how it's going to be tried so many ways like applies gel lubricant but seems it creating a mess. Now how do I get rid of it should I are she has to undergo any surgery. She asked me to do it forcefully once but it never happened by me she is bit chubby so I quit every time please let me know if there is any way we can skip it.
Hello, my wife has been suffering from uti from last 4 months. She got married in last December but after 4 months of marriage she had a sharp and itchy pain in urine. So we went to a doctor who gave her a suggestion to did urine tests. In reports it is seen that she had a bacteria in urine culture test. Than the doctor gave her medicines like that amikacin injection for 10 days, urispas tablet, linogal-600 for 30 days. But still she has the same pain. I don't understand what should I do. Pls tell me an appropriate suggestion.
Persistent, recurrent problems with the sexual response, desire, arousal, orgasm or pain is medically known as female sexual dysfunction. More often than not greater than 1 problem co-exists that causes distress and also strains the relationship with one's partner.
Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus ( a non-coital involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetrate noncoital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).