Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh Hans BawejaYour feedback matters!
How long root canal treatment works? I mean I heard that the cap opens and creates problems and destroy the RCT. Which leads to removal of teeth. And I checked on Google If RCT is not successfully done that may leads to some dangerous problem, is it true?
One of my corner teeth is paining after I had chicken struck in it. I removed it. But there is a pain by which i am not able to eat or chew to the left side. Please excuse my as do not know the exact terminology, thanks.
I have filling in my tooth. Many persons says, if we use filling in tooth, the chemical will slowly goes to stomach and gives problem like knee and bones. Is it true or not? what to do if we dont want to take filling?
DENTAL ADVISE NEEDED: My teeth are wearing out due to age,I am 69 years old,one teeth had worn out completly and after a Root canal treatment it was Capped.I am looking out for my other teeth ( molars ) which are wearing out.What preventive methods are there to save the other teeth?I do not eat Gutka or any form of Tobacco.I do not have any Cavities or any other defect in my teeth.
Dear Sir, good day I am 29 years old undergone a treatment, for one of the upper jaw front teeth (Incisor) for tip of teeth broken. For that teeth carried out root canal treatment and crown placed. After that treatment, after a week days that teeth sensitivity was increased. Please note followed proper hygiene and brushing techniques, no symptoms were there - swollen, puffy, bleeding, or bad breath. Felt a painful sensation in teeth while taking hot or cold beverages or food. Look healthy and normal other than sensitivity. Before the treatment not having any sensitivity issue. Please suggest, the temporary and permanent solution for this issue. Thanks,
I got some problem while smiling. In one side too much gum can be seen. Is there any treatment for reduce the gum. Once I consult a Dr. he said that I need surgery. Without surgery any other option.
Hello sir im chinmay of age 26 I had too much pain in my teeth and swelling too please hepl me thank you.
: I have a bad breath problem for past one decade so far I never had a treatment on bad breath. After brushing my teeth I would sense less bad breath for an hour, but it smells worst after some time. I need to know is it the problem of internal organ like kidney and liver disease or it may be a kind of cancer. I do not drink and smoke. And I need an permanent solution.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.