Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HirdayYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old. I am in relationship with a classmate. We have sex regularly. My boyfriend does not want to use condom. I am very worried because my perîod is late. 1 week. I am scared. I do not know what to do. Please tell me what to do. I can not tell anyone.
I just want to know is there any medicine which can boost women libido? if yes what is the side effect.
My gf and I had sex on 31st of October which her period ended two days before that. We used protection but the condom tore. Having tge fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill on 1st of November. On 9th of November she was having heavy bleeding which continued till 10th and now shes having a fever nd throat pain. Wat is wrong is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding. Please help.
Bar bar pain hota hai pet mai. Mai pregnant hu 3 month why this happen. Plse help. I consult doc but no medicine given.
I have very soft and lose chest after baby. What should I do to again make it perfect. Please help me.
I had a unprotected sex but he pulled out before ejaculate this was done on or before jan 18th n I got my periods on jan 29th. But I missed my feb month periods .its march 15th but I did not get periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy.
Hello doctor. I am 5 months pregnancy. Doctors done me anomaly scan. In the scanning report they said that there is single echogenic intercourse focus (EIF) in the left ventricle of the foods. When I listen that I am panic to that. Please, tell me that there is any problem in baby organ's functioning after the birth of the baby and during growth of the baby.
Hi, My wife has normal period till last month. After that we had sex with protection. But I am scared if it was worked well. Now 5 days are passed and she still not got the period. Is it normal or will have to consult with the doctor.
I am trying for a child since 8 yrs from marriage. Husband is working abroad and he visit me once in an year. Contact time 3 months yearly. Consulted several doctors. Scan results of the uterus says Endometrial polyp (12*6mm) as modular thickening noted in the fundal region. Doc prescribed a key hole surgery tomorrow to remove polyp in order to conceive. My question is does polyp can really be a preventive factor for anyone being conceived? therefore my surgery is necessary or not?
My friend is married and having menstruation problem. She isn't getting menses from last 2 months. Her sonography reports showed distended urinary bladder, uterus having endometrial thickness 8.9. No evidence of ovarian or adnexal masses. Minimal free fluid in pelvis. Can you please tell me the reasons and treatment for the same.
Hello. I took abortion pill on 22st April 2017 night n my bleeding started on 25th APril evening n till 3rd May 2017. BT in next month I have symptoms of periods by my periods have nt come yet today is 2nd June 2017 m really tensed. I did nt have sex after that still I can be pregnant again I even had home test n both were negative still my periods did nt started yet please help.
I have problem of irregular periods. Last time I got periods on 30 nov and before that on 11 oct. I had sex with my bf on 19 dec by taking all precautions but now I am having doubt of pregnancy. I used prega news to check it on 19 jan. It shows negative result. My bf is suggesting me to take ipill. I am relly very worried. Suggest me something doctor.
I am 28 years old, married 2 and half year before, My one tube is blocked and other is ok. I have PCOD also. Pls let me the chances of Pregnancy?
I consulted a doctor for my gender identity problem this is what she said This is nothing to be ashamed of ,that I have more of male hormones and less of female hormones that is the reason of I feeling like a guy. I can dress the way I want blah blah. But what is the solution for this? Shall I change my gender. Does it make me to feel more comfortable. If it. Where can I find the doctor for my sex reassignment surgery ie. FTM transition.
I had small follicles in ovaries Dr. Prescribed me my pill for regular periods. After how many days period come stopping that my pill tablet? I had one week but my period didnt come. Please please let me know.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!