Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HirdayYour feedback matters!
I have intercourse with my wife n she is not having her mensurations (periods. N I do not now any child. I can not go for abortion also. Wht to do please suggest.
I am 25years old female. I haven't got my periods for quite sometimes. But my periods are irregular. From past one week I am getting blood spots in my vagina. I also did a pregnancy test twice. It came negative. Please give me an advice on what should I do next?
I have irregular mensuration problem. I contacted my family doctor he done scanning after scanning he told to me my both ovaries are multicystic. Is their any treatment to cure multicystic nature?
Does unwanted 72 has a side effect on periods. Do they delay them. And fr hw much time does it delays. Among I pill nd unwanted 72 which is better.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
I and my bf having intercourse from last eight months, today I go for std test, reports are normal, in future it will same, or I need to check again?
I do sex with my boyfriend on 25 april 2016 without using any precautions and my bf ejaculate his sperms out of my vagina and then I do sex on 1st may and 5th may and take contraceptive pills but my periods date was 8th may and I do not get periods. So, is there are chances to get pregnant please tell me I am so afraid of it.
Skin disorders etc.
Panchkarma under qualified vaidya can provide the only answers.
Hence friends please follow the mantras of effortless ayurveda & panchkarma and advice your near and dear ones. An appreciable change can be seen in above mentioned disorders.
I'm a 30-year-old female. I have irregular menses problem, I attained menopause at the age 11 ever since I have this problem. I consulted with gynecologist and they usually place me on pills for two months it will be regular then it will be irregular again. Two months back I consulted ayurvedic doctor he put me on some pills as I didnt got my periods for 4 months. After those pills I got periods but not stopped till now. I consulted the doctor again he gave some other pills but no use. My periods are thck-jelly not heavy but light. Please help.
I'm 19 years of age. I have sex frequently with my boyfriend without protection. Because I have irregular period. So I will not be able to get pregnant please tell me am I right?
Despite its continual attention to cure when cure is what is needed, ayurveda always emphasises prevention over cure. Ayurveda balances and rejuvenates living organisms, reducing their susceptibility and empowering their immunity to prevent new disease from developing. Ayurveda is more a way of life, a way of learning how to cooperate with nature and live in harmony with her, than it is a medical system. Health in ayurveda means harmony, and there is really no limit to the degree of balance that a sincere harmony seeker can achieve.