Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu AroraYour feedback matters!
One of my friend is suffering from edema for last 2months. Doctors advise him not to drink water. But in this summer he always asks to drink water. I here want to ask that how much of water he can drink in a day.
What is the main problem for continues bleeding after 5 days periods? And now it's spotting. For about 2 months daily. Also in tym of periods, Normal 5 days continuous bleeding occurred for about two months and after that some time daily spotting or bleeding of fresh blood. What is it?
Suffered from cold fever a week back took treatment doc prescription. Tablets asisap mist panthoprose tablets. But now from two days my body vibrates suddenly n stays with half an hour. please let me know the reason and what food I need to take immediately.
Hi i am a married 35 old man in my penis size is decreasing now so is there any way to enlarge is be stable. Please tell me.
I am 45 years old. Can I now go for an surgery to rectify my squint Eye? Is there any side effects of this surgery?
Sir, my mother has diabetes along with arthritis. Morning and evening walk is essential for her, but due to arthritis she can't walk much. Give me some suggestions.
I have lots of dark spots and freackles on face and pigmantation too, so I use different types of cream bt it is not giving good result. I want to know what product ishuold use.
I have been suffering from chicken pox and it has been 6 days now. There are huge amount of blisters covering my body as well as inside my mouth and throat. many has started drying up. Its very itchy. It has been 3 days I do not have fever and my unbearable sore throat has reduced remarkably. But I am just feeling unrest about my blisters. Approximately there would be more than 300 growing on my skin. I did not even bath for 6 days. How long will it take to dry up? How long will it take me to be totally fit? What if I got some blisters scratched with my fingers (not my nails). What should and should not I eat? When can I bath? and when will all these dry? Please help. Feeling restless now!
My wife, 39, has sle. She has a frequent problem of hairfall in patches. What can be done for regrowth of hair in the patches and what can be done to stop further hairfall?
I am darker pl suggest me idea to get fairer and brighter .Any ayurvedic or herbal? That can be made in home.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.
Hi last mnth I had my periods nov 2, and on 27th again but 1st day only spotting and 2,3,4 day are lighter than before menses, and im feeling nausea all time. Can I be pregnant even with this.
I have a hotelier job, I am working from 5 month m not happy with my job I always think that why I choose this industry m in depression to think like this kind of things. Now m feeling weakness also pls suggest me what should I do?
Hi I have 15 cms of calfsmuscles how to reduce them does skipping help? I heard that makes them more fat please suggest.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavity.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers of Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.