Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himani JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomach problem. I am having a constipation problem since last 4 days. Please suggest some home remedies for the problem. Thanks.
I do masturbation frequently Nearly 3 to 4 tym in a week Tell me the side effect And The homemade dite that boost Testoateton level.
Hi! Can I have any suggestion to keep my face fresh and pimple free? And my facial hair is not soo visible. What can I do for growing healthy beard.
Sir, I am feeling very weakness through out the day after sperm ejaculation after sexual intercourse with my wife. So please recommend the appropriate health food or medicine for balancing my health.
Could you recommend a set of tests to ascertain heart health? I'm a 64 year old male in excellent health.
Sir I want to loose my weight but can't find any solution? So please suggests me some tips? Sir please help me out of this problem because due to fatness I am too lazy and not interested in work?
Resp. Mam my wife is pregnant her LMP was 24 of oct now a days she is feeling very hungry rather than before pregnancy. She feel hungry very much she take meal bt after half an hour she feels same .kindly suggest me what I do.
Hello I won't get sleep in night due to unemployment getting more tensed every day and don't have habit of smoking and drinking how to overcome the problem.
Ajwain for cold
For chronic and recurrent cold, it is recommended to take fried seeds of ajwain in the dose of 2 grams for 15-20 days. Inhaling of its grind seed is also beneficial in case of headache, migraine and cold &cough. Chewing ajwain seeds with lukewarm water is also a good cure for cough.
Ajwain for asthma
Inhalation of the smoke of ajwain acts as bronchodialator and makes the breathing pattern easier. The person suffering from asthma may take the paste of ajwain + jaggery, 1 tsp, twice a day. This mixture is helpful in asthma treatment.
Ajwain for diabetes mellitus
1 tsp of ajwain seeds + 4 tsp of bael leave juice if taken 2 to 3 times a day, are effective in polyuria commonly seen in case of diabetes.
How to get rid of alcohol addiction
To get rid of alcohol addiction, decoction of ajwain may be taken in the dose of 30 ml at night for 50 days. Persons, who use alcohol excessively, may experience acute stomach pain. For such patients 1 tsp of ajwain seeds may be consumed along with warm water twice a day.
Ajwain in cholera
It has the ability to minimize the impact of threadworms and intestinal bacterial infection. Hence, it is good to give cholera patients.
Ajwain to dissolve kidney stone
When the mix of ajwain seeds +honey + vinegar is used for 10 days, it helps to dissolve kidney stone that ultimately remove with urine.
Ajwain for weight loss
Ajwain has appetite stimulating properties and on account of laxative components, it fastens the bowel movement and thus helps in weight loss. Regular taking of ajwain also helps to regulate obesity.
Ajwain reduces gas and flatulence
Ajwain is one of the best herbal wonder drug for gas, flatulence and indigestion. Distilled water of it is good for the above said problems and also enhances appetite.
Ajwain for acidity and hyperacidity
Ajwain seeds have anti-hyperacidity properties. A patient of acidity or hyperacidity may consume ajwain along with lukewarm water + salt either in the morning or after meal. When taken for 10-15 days, it shows good result. Read acidity control and prevention through herbal means.
My son is 3 years old, but he has been suffering from sneezing nose last 6 months, please tell me any treatment,
Hi sir, I am 25. I am male. I have three problems. 1. Heavy back pain2. Veesing 3. acidity can not control this. Please can you help me for that and tell me what can I do?
I am a copd patient. Dr. Has recently put me on 2 puffs each on budamate 200 and duoline mdi. Is there a better drug available ?
Now these days I feel not comfortable because my all port of my body give me pain I do not understand why should it happened.
If you thought smoking was causing damage to only your lungs, thing again. Your eyesight, one of your most valuable possessions, is at high risk of damage because of your bad habit.
The damage done to your eyes by cigarettes happens from two sources; the toxic smoke that hangs in the air which surrounds you as you puff on the cigarettes and 4000 odd toxic substances that enter your bloodstream once you smoke. In extreme cases, smoking also causes loss in vision.
Here is a list of eye disorders and diseases, which can be caused due to smoking:
- Macular degeneration: The risk of developing Age-related Macular Degeneration is there for people above the age of fifty. In case of smokers, the chance of developing AMD is three times more than in nonsmokers. It has been proven that smokers develop the chance of AMD ten years prior to non smokers.
- Cataract: This process involves the clouding of the lens inside the eye. Cataract develops with old age, usually. The risk of developing early cataract is common among smokers, who are twice at risk of cataract than non smokers. The effect of the cataract in the case of smokers is more severe.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is the eye disorder where the death of nerve fiber layer behind our eyes takes place, and that results in loss of vision. The increase in pressure within the eyes leads to glaucoma. Smoking enhances the pressure in your eyes, and so smokers are at a potential risk of acquiring this disease.
- Diabetic eye diseases: A number of eye diseases are accompanied with diabetes. This can result in blindness when left ignored or not paid attention to in severe cases. Diabetic patients who are smokers are three times more at a risk of eye diseases associated with diabetes.
- Optic neuropathy: This eye disease causes sudden loss of vision to the eyes without any pain. It happens due to the disrupted flow of blood in the arteries of the eyes. Smokers are 16 times more at a risk of developing optic neuropathy at an earlier age.
- Thyroid associated eye diseases: Patients having thyroid issues or Grave's disease have disorders in their vision. Grave's disease patients who smoke tobacco are likely to develop severe eye diseases associated with the thyroid.
- Dry eye: Smoking causes irritation to the eyes and affects the tear film of the eye. Smokers and passive smokers are likely to develop dry eye disorders. Smoking causes a lot of eye diseases and disorders, and smokers are at a higher risk of acquiring eye diseases than non smokers.