Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old male when I check my sugar then always my sugar level is between 110 to 120, am i diabetic ? My liver is fatty and also cholesterol problem.
I have teeth with black colour. Im irritating with this. How can I make my teeth neet and pure white?
Can I know a perfect diet to maintain to reduce body weight and I have been smoked for 2years now i'm not smoking is there any precautions for avoiding further diseases due to smoke.
My friend is suffering from frequent urination. This problem is started from December 2015 she consulted a doctor he has taken urine test in which there is infection in urine. So he gave medicines for 15 days after 15 days everything becomes normal but after a month this started again she used to go washroom frequently after 10 min and only very little urine come sometimes she can't control toilet she has to rush to the washroom very fast. She also feel pain in vagina during urination. Then again she tested again infection came she again taken medicines. Then everything becomes normal. But. This problem takes place some time after 10 days or 15. I don't know what is happening to her. Sometime it happens when she is empty stomach. After having some food she feels good. N she also do dieting. Sometimes she skip meals. N only takes veggies and pulses. No chapatis no rice. So is this problem is due to skipping meals. Also she do not drink milk from 8 year. So can you please tell what is the exact problem?
Per day mai kitne calories burn honi chahiye. My weight 70 kg. Mai per day 12000steps chati hu for weight loss. So please tell me.
A girl suffering from a discharge of slimy water from her nipples so what would be the reason n which hormone has been increased, she is unmarried and age of 19, and what are the reason?
Is root canal treatment painful? I am afraid of that operation. Because after 1 week I hv to root canal my teeth.
I am 30 yrs old now. I have a prob in my back some times I feel pain there for relief using moov & I am doing light exercise in gym also and my weight is 78 kilo. Suugest me what I am doing for my back pain.
I had become addicted to the habit of eating things like chalk and mud for a very long time. Now I have stopped Please let me know if I could get rid of the bad effect it has left in my body.
I am Shimul Chowdhury, 41 years old, last couple of month l am feeling pain in my left hand, and could not define where is the actual pain, when I move my hand to shoulder that's time fell pain and period of sleeping left side. Please help me and suggest. Thanks Shimul.
Hello, My self subhash choudhary. When I drink the water. After few minute I need to go to for urine. In a day I gone for urine 15 time more in day. I also having more gastric problem & when I take food I dnt feel that how much I already take.
Hi sir/madam. When I am doing any work I am getting stressed faster comparing with other? I am planning to join gym. Is joining gym is a gud idea to over my problem?
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.