Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant KumarYour feedback matters!
My left ear is closed. May be because of wax. I have tried sol ear wax for a month now and still doctors say that wax is too deep continue sol ear wax drops. I do not what should I do to clean my ear. It does not pain but its like I am temporary deaf. Please help me.
Mostly I get nightfall 3 times a week is it cUse any problem in my future married life or is there medicine and treatment available to cure this problem I want to get my penis hard and strong.
Is it orlica 60 a good medicine to lose weight should I take regularly or should nt take the medicine please suggest me m of 20 years old.
I have itching near to my lower part area. I had used itch gourd. But its not finish yet. What should I do?
After Marriage, before Missing Period getting pain similar to period and also pain in Nipple for first time whether this is a Symptom for Pregnancy or not?
Hi doctor . I am a 18 year old boy and at this early age I am facing problem of white hairs. I have around 8-10 white hairs on my head I am very much worried about this problem Please help me out of this problem and suggest me any easy solution to cure this problem.
Im 22 years old female. I have dark lips. Especially upper part. Im a non smoker. N I do not take any medications. Can I use melalite xl and clearz plus gel on my lips?
Sleep Wake Disorder is a very uncommon syndrome which causes irregular sleeping patterns without any real schedule.
Persons with brain malfunctioning and those who do not have a regular routine during the day experience such disorders. People with changing work shifts often experience such disorder. Also, travellers who often move from one country to another with different time zones may also have these symptoms. There's no cure for this disorder, but treatments, including hormones, medicine, and light therapy, can help get you closer to a normal sleeping pattern.
Persons with such disorder experience sleeping or napping more than usual during the day, have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night and wake up often during the night.
Exams and Tests
A person must have at least three abnormal sleep-wake episodes during a 24 hour period to be diagnosed with this problem. The time between each such episode varies from 1 to 4 hours. The doctor may advise you to go ahead with a device called actigraph in case the diagnosis is unclear. The device looks like a wristwatch, and it can tell when a person is sleeping or awake.
Though there is no simple cure for irregular sleep-wake syndrome, however, several therapies and lifestyle changes may help a person return to a normal sleep-wake cycle. These include:
- Hypnotherapy is the most important managing tool/therapy.
- Stress and its management through psychotherapy is one of the most important management tools.
- A regular daytime schedule of activities and mealtimes need to be fixed.
- You should not stay in bed during the day for long.
- Use bright light therapy in the morning like those from computer screens and television. The period of exposure should also be increased. Exposure to blue light should be minimized at night.
- You should take melatonin at bedtime. This is a hormone that controls the sleep-wake cycle. By taking doses at the right times, you might be able to shift your body clock earlier or later.
- Make sure to make the room dark, quiet, and as comfortable as possible at night.
- Also one should try to minimize the amount of noise in the sleep environment.
- Add more structure to the patient’s day by scheduling social interaction, exercise, and other activities.
- Your doctor may prescribe drug to control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle.
- Finally, you should take proper care of yourself. Make positive changes in your lifestyle. You can even ask your boss to make your work schedule a bit flexible.
- The ultimate goal of these lifestyle changes is to help the person sleep longer at night and make him feel active and awake during the day.
- Most people have sleep disturbances on occasion. But you need to see your doctor if such sleep disorders occur regularly. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.