Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hema ParasharYour feedback matters!
A month or 2 I had kidney pain and I had gone hospital and took medicines after then im suffering from stomach discomfort sometimes pain ad sounds in stomach and one day I had an electrical shock like pain in the left side chest of about 30 seconds now I have chest pain some time one and some time both sides some time on deep breathing some times while sleeping and I have a dry feeling throat with pain im really worried my exams are going on please help me.
Hi my name is Nikhil. I am 52 years old. I have alopecia areata. I am currently using hair patch to cover it. My scalp has serious dandruff. How can I recover my hair.
I am a 22 year old male and I am facing nightfall issues frequently for some time and even though I have decreased my masturbation frequency I am facing this. Please help me what should I do to cure this.
I'm completely losing my beauty because I have got many pimples on my face using a cream I try to remove completely.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.
I am 21 years of age, I am suffering from hairfall. From last 6 months I am finding that my hairs volume is decreasing. What to do to stop this hair fall quickly and to for the regrowth of my hairs?
- The neck, shoulders, and chest are the most common places for prickly heat to appear.
- Make sure to change out of sweaty or wet clothing right away after experiencing intense heat to prevent prickly heat rash.
- Common remedies for prickly heat include applying calamine lotion and wearing loose-fitting clothing.
The condition that we call prickly heat, also known as heat rash, happens to adults and children when sweat becomes trapped under the skin. Prickly heat is sometimes called “sweat rash” or by its diagnostic name, miliaria rubra. Children tend to be more affected than adults because their sweat glands are still developing.
The symptoms of prickly heat are fairly straightforward. Red bumps and itching occur in an area where sweat has been trapped underneath layers of your skin. The neck, shoulders, and chest are the most common places for prickly heat to appear. Folds of skin and places where your clothing rubs your skin are also areas where prickly heat might occur. The area of irritation might display a reaction right away, or it might take a few days to develop on your skin.
Sometimes prickly heat will take the form of a patch of very small blisters, which is your skin reacting to the sweat that has leaked between its layers. Other times the area of your body where sweat is trapped might appear swollen or itch persistently.
In case of heat rashes using prickly heat powder, wearing cotton clothes may ease it, but if the problem persists visit your nearest dermatologist. Self medication is hazardous.