Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Heena KaushalYour feedback matters!
Hello Lybrate I am 23 years old working in it company I have a problem. My problem is my backbone. I am working 9-10 hrs a day due to this my backbone hurts like hell. Please tell me a solution so that this will not happen in future.
I am 29 years old male having back ache due to having height of 6'2. please give me some suggestions.
I had been for a sports selection yesterday. I was not used with running a lot. So I am experiencing muscular pain. Is that common?
I am suffering from backache from 2 year. It is happening occasionally but I think no need to medicine only palish. That is way.
Hi I am 28 year old man, last a year I am suffering from the swelling and pain in various joints and other parts. My ra is negative and uric acid is normal. I am taking ayurveda medicins aswagandha, vat chintamadi ras, singhnad gugul rasnadi because doctor is suspected for rheumatic artheritis. But till now I have problems.
Mai jab bhi run kerta hun to mera pair bahut hi jor se dard karta he mujhe kya karna chahiye doctor?
I am suffering from back pain since one month. It become severe while turning right - left during sleeping and when releasing bed. Less pain during day.
I am 23 years female. I have continues back pain from 6 years. I cant tolerate my back pain. What should I do?
since Last twenty five year. I am suffering from joint pain in whole body. I was try many homeopathy Dr. but my problem is not cured. My all small and big joints paining. Please help me.
Usha Gupta is suffering from severe knee pain please tell me about this please give me the full detail and treatment.
I am 55 years old, since two years take Glimpride 1 mg for diabetics 2. Since four weeks I have pain in the shoulder (frozen elbow!)! what is the best cure for it!
Hi, I am sle patient can't get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I didn't conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
Hello sir, I am a 19 year old boy and reading in 1st year. Sir sometimes I feel pain in my chest while sleeping when I wake up I feel somewhat relaxed and when I go back to sleep the pain comes back. Sir its really hurting too much. Sir can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and its precautions. Thanks.
I am 31 yrs old guy. I regularly do workouts but every now and then my lower back pains. Is this due to exercise I do?
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
- Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
- Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
- Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
- Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
- Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
- Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
- Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
- Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
- Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief.
- Interventional pain management: When all other options failed, go for interventional pain management.
It is however, advisable to visit the doctor if the pain persists and take specialized medical care in more complicated cases wherein the pain is prolonged.