Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haseen Fatma Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Haseen Fatma KhanYour feedback matters!
I use laptop atleast 8 hrs a day, I think my eye sight is littlebit less, what' s the procedure to have my eyesight 6/6.& my daily work also not get disturb.
I have headache daily. In the night I am ok. But when I getup there is headache. please tell me why.
I am 19, female. basically a loner. need some advice to be strong! I am in a point where I might give up on everything.
A friend of mine has been masturbating since early age. Now She is 21. She stopped doing it for 2 years. Now she started again. Will affect her marriage life and having a baby?
Hello sir/mam. My age is 57 years, I have undergone second time PTCA [LAD 100%] and [RCA 70%], 3 stunts have been introduced, earlier also I have undergone PTCA [LAD 95%]. I am DM+HTN patient, my present medicines are TAB CEFTUM 500MG / TAB BRILLINTA 90MG / TAB COLSPRIN 100MG / TAB ROZUKKA 20MG / TAB PINOM A / TAB CYBLEX M 60 XR / TAB DYTOR 10MG, my blood sugar level pp is 130 and BP is 120/80, I go for a regular brisk walk daily of 6 km, my driving is about one an a half hour daily, my problem is long breathing after luch, BP shoots up upto 150/90, less sleep and heavy stomach after lunch and dinner, some times small pain in left hand, I feel tired and exhausted in the evening, my office work is supply chain management which requires 8-10hours daily which is heavy stressful work. Please suggest how can I regain my normal life.
What are the uses of tramacip tablet? what will happen if a person uses it overdose? what are it's bad effects?
Hi I'm a 19 year old male and I'm suffering from canker sore, I know that it is mainly due to lack of water for me and sometimes I just forget to drink water at all due my concentration level I guess such as while playing games and doing interesting research or working on some project. Please tell me how to inculcate such a habit so that I never forget to drink water. Thanks.
I am 25 year old female. I am having some unwanted hairs on my face. What shall I do for removing those permanently?
Dussehra is the day when 'Raghunandan Ramachandra' defeated 'Lankapati Dashanan Ravana' and rescued his wife Sita. The name Dussehra has its foundations in two Sanskrit words Dasha and Hara, where the first word 'Dasha' refers to Dashanan Ravana and the second word 'Hara' implies defeat. Dashanana, one with ten heads, a title given to Ravana, additionally happens to be symbolic in nature. It could be seen as ten vices, not ten heads.
Vice is any behaviour or practice that is considered cruel, immoral, rude, sinful, degrading or criminal. The ten vices represent the ten heads of Ravana. If we carefully watch our surroundings, we will find that the majority of us are being tainted and infected from one of these ten vices. At last, it is not about Rama or Ravana. It is about you and your vices. Dussehra symbolises your triumph over your vices, not Rama's triumph over Ravana.
The ten vices that we need to win over this Dusshera are:
- Kama Vasana (Lust): This lustful craving edging on the unethical side that can make one carry out offensive and heinous crimes.
- Krodha (Anger): Many violations and crimes are caused because of the inability and powerlessness to think when we are in outrage. Control over Anger or Krodha will avoid a lot of problems and regrets in the near future.
- Moha (Attraction): Obsessing over things can be a problem when we lose the feeling and sense of our reason. It is ideal to keep our obsessions under control.
- Lobha (Greed): This problem is the reason for some possible crimes and embarrassments. That is why it is said that one should keep a long distance from greed for their own well-being.
- Mada (Pride): Being happy over material belongings has no purpose and is a worthless activity. It is both at the moment and temporary. Pride needs to be avoided and maintain a goal to stay modest and unobtrusive.
- Matsara (Jealousy): This green-eyed creature eats up our feeling of logic and calm and is better kept under control for our prosperity and fulfilment.
- Swartha (Selfishness): Being an egotistical individual just gets us back at last. Thoughtfulness usually pays back and helping a man in need will never go futile.
- Anyaaya (Injustice): As much as we can comprehend, we need to be just and not indulge in out of line practices, be it in our work or individual life.
- Amanavata (Cruelty): Cruelty needs to be avoided under all circumstances. Being thoughtful and humble will give us a meaning to live a modest and calm life.
- Ahankara (Ego): The bad habit of Ravana that destroyed Lanka is something we indulge in ordinary. Avoiding this ego will keep us more joyful in our lives.
This celebration implies the victory of good over the evil, right over wrong, and good habits over vices.