Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet Kaur KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I masturbate too much. That becomes my bad habit. Like 3-4 times a day. And I am gym addict I am taking muscleblaze supplement for mass gaining. Now when I urinate sometimes cloudy urine comes. And little burning sensation comes with that. Is this due to masturbation or supplement?
I have stomach problem for over 2 days. And I did everything for cure this problem. But stomach problem not solved. What should I do sir?
I am 34 yr old want to know good serum for my oily pimple prone facial skin. Skin feels dry and streachy after face wash I use sebamed facial foam to wash my face.
Why do ayurvedic practitioners claim that ayurvedic medicines have no side effect, when they clearly do?
My hair growth is very very slow, and hair fall is continuously going on from last one year. What should I do?
For e.g. L lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed prefer keeping to myself all the time Please help me.
My question is I am pcos patient. And married 5years ago, and I got aborted in the Month of sep 15 for not having heart beat for the fetus at nearly 7 weeks of pregnancy. And I am on siphene 150mg from past four cycles but it was unsuccessful. I am also taking metformin 1gm daily 2 times, folic acid, ecosprin and ovabless. I experienced sore breasts for four cycles when I used siphene before periods. This cycle now I am on day 26 of my cycle I am not experiencing any sore breast. What does it mean? Does it mean that I didn't ovulated, I took corion hcg 5000iu injection on day 16 of my cycle after undergoing follicular study the size of the follicle was 20mm. Or is it a sign of pregnancy? When can I take pregnancy test?
I am 65 years old Male and Pain in both knees when walking. Doctor referred Medicines I e.kandro OD / accurate ,ME 120. Now they have advice for injection of Lupine co. I/C Injection Hyalone 4 ml. Kindly to advise me. From --Narinder Kumar Gautam, 9811420898.
Sir I am 42 years old my creatinine is 1.27 I am diabetic and I have hyper tension also both are always in control I use a tablet called foxiga 10 mg I believe this tablet flushes out excess glucose n the body through urine I suffer with frequent urine infection does creatinine also increased if there is any infection in the body pls advice Regards.
6 natural ways to increase the size of your penis
Your lifestyle habits can affect the size and growth of your penis, leading to anxiety problems and negative body image issues.
But you can naturally augment the size of your penis through simple ways, which are:
1. Say yes to exercise
Exercising regularly can significantly affect your penis size and cause you to have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
2. Kick the habit
Smoking can considerably affect the size of your penis due to the blockage that small tobacco smoke particles create in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Moreover, since smoking is associated with heart diseases, the flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected including the penis.
3. Have lots of fruits and vegetables
For a healthy and long penis, you need to have fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. These elements are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Additionally, antioxidants also help in strengthening the blood vessels.
4. Cut down on your stress levels
Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. This happens as negative feelings cause blood to flow from the penis. As a result it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ. Another reason that can contribute to the small size of your penis may be sexual performance anxiety.
5. Spend time meditating
While meditation can help in improving your sex life, it can also enhance your body's blood circulation, leading to the development of the penis.
6. Take a warm shower
A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flows into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.
As a treatment course, there is no particular medicine that is scientifically proven yet, however, a few ancient ayurvedic formulations seem to give really good results for most of my patients.
I'm suffering from hard breath, I have respiration problem and backache also, please tell me a best solution and what is the reason for this hard breath and backache.
My daughter is having severe teething pain since last five nights. She can't even sleep. Yesterday I took her to child specialist. He advised clenora gel for 3 days and fenceta plus for a day. Last nite she slept for 2-3 hours again pain started. Pls suggest are these medicines harmful for her health or not. Should I continue fenceta plus for more days. And one more thing when I put gel on her gum she cries a lot a bites me hardly. I don't know how to handle her teething pain. Suggest some foods also as she is rejecting everything except milk.
I have pain in my tail bone area. I am a teacher and have ti sit for long hours often. Is there something I can do to ease out the pain and stop it from re-occurring? kindly suggest.
Checkout yourself the root causes.
1. Healthy hair demand healthy scalp, check whether you have dandruff, itchy scalp, eruptions on scalp. Even lices on hair causes itching which again leads to hairfall.
2. Proper cleaning is necessary, cause there is lots of pollution and dust in the air, which causes irritation of scalp. Frequently wash your hair using mild shampoo or ritha powder.
3. Checkout your eating habits. Are you having lots of junk food depriving yourself from healthy nutritious diet. Must include green lea vegetables, beetroot, amla juice, eggs, or soybean, lentils in your diet. Protein deficiency leads to thinning of hair.
4. Having nutritious diet still loosing hair? check whether your digestive function is working properly or not. Sometimes frequent bowel motion and constipation also causes hair fall. In frequent bowel motion nutrients pass undigested, which again leads to deficiency.
5. Intestinal worms, heavy menstrual bleeding leads to iron deficiency. Irregular menstrual cycle means harmonal irregularities, which again causes hairfall. Checking menstruation is important in girls.
6. Hairoil doesn't help. We see during hairfall people start using much hair oil, which causes more hair fall next morning due to friction. Inspite of using hairoil use fresh juices of amla, curry leaves, gudhal flower. Which will be very beneficial. Neem extract for those who suffer from fungal infection, and dandruff.
7. There can be genetic, age related, and androgenic factors. Which require medication.
8. Proper good night sleep is a must.
9. Lethargic life, leads to hair fall due to sluggish circulation. Do exercises, yoga even for few minutes to improve blood circulation towards scalp, to make your hair strong and shinier
10. Avoid harsh chemicals for colouring, use heena and beetroot juices to colour your hair. Before applying any color patch test is essential.