Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harjit SinghYour feedback matters!
How to remove muh (mouth) ke chalee /ghao. Every months its happening how to remove it. please suggest.
Sir I am 18 years old. My face is swollen from jaws sides. Medicines prescribed by doctors are not working. please help me. What can I do to avoid this?
My tooth is paining so much I have to meet the fr. tomorrow but ryt now my tooth is so much paining what should ryt now. Plzz help me.
Nowadays, bleeding gums is a very common problem. Many people complain of bleeding during brushing and sometimes it is without brushing. If you want a solution to this problem then first we have to work on the problem. The common cause of poor gums is food debris or plaque accumulation on the teeth. This plaque if not removed through regular brushing and dental appointments, will harden into what is known as Tartar. ultimately, this will end into inflamed gums which are prone to bleeding.
The other causes for bleeding gums consist of -
Brushing too hard
Scurvy ( vitamin C deficiency)
Vitamin K deficiency
Hormonal changes during pregnancy
Use of blood thinners
Healthy tips for it:
Brush twice in a day
Rinse your mouth after every snack
Use soft bristle toothbrush and avoid excessive force during brushing
Use proper technique for dental flossing
Go for regular dental check up to avoid future complications
I have sores on inside of upper lips and they are almost 5 in no. I used candid mouth paint and took 2 spoons of liquid bcompsules b complex two times a day but there is no case of improvement why.
My rt ear having savior pain and puss coming out , unable to sleep pain eapanded to rt side of head and teeth jaws also how can i get remedy . I have take a x ray doctor said i have hole in ear . How i can get remeady and is it curable and long run can i hear properly.
Hi I wear braces and I brush twice a day. But I ate at least 5 times a day. So even if I rinse properly, a few food particles still get stuck to my wires. I need your advice on how to deal with situation and how can this affect my treatment?
I am suffering from sensitivity in the left side of my teeth. Some time it pains and sometime its shatters after having any cold thing. Please assist me with my problem.
I have got a pain inside my lower lips like it looks like ulcer. Don't know what it's.if you can help me with this it will be my pleasure.
My teeth smell and often pain. I want white and fresh teeth. Suggest me best product to get rid out of it. I am not so rich.
Brushing your teeth is one major way to prevent cavities and keep those pearly whites looking beautiful. But if you’re making one of these common toothbrushing mistakes, your teeth might not be getting all the care they need.
1. Flossing after brushing: Everyone should floss at least once per day. But if you’re flossing before you brush, you’re leaving stuff behind that could cause cavities. Even though flossing removes food and plaque that’s stuck between the teeth, it still might be hanging around in your mouth. Following two minutes of brushing with a good floss is the solution for a truly clean smile.
2. Brushing in straight lines: Brushing in straight lines is great for some parts of your teeth, but not all. For the outer surfaces of your teeth, you should be brushing in circles in order to get the best scrub possible. For the inner surfaces of your teeth, brush in up and down motions. Finally, for the tops of your big back teeth, straight lines are the way to go.
3. Not brushing long enough: You should brush at least two times per day, but after every meal is best. And each time you brush, you should do it for two to three minutes.
4. Using an old brush: Toothbrushes need to be replaced about every 3 months. If the bristles of a toothbrush are bent, then it’s past time for a new brush. Why does it matter? Bent bristles just can’t clean the teeth as well as straight bristles. It’s as simple as that.
5. Using the wrong toothpaste: First things first, make sure you’re using a fluoride toothpaste. It strengthens the teeth and prevents cavities. Second, if you’re buying toothpaste for kids, get something fruity-flavored. Kids usually don’t like minty flavors, and might put up a fight if you ask them to brush with a toothpaste they think tastes yucky. Finally, if you have sensitive teeth, get a toothpaste with potassium nitrate. It’s proven to help with tooth sensitivity, and can make it easier to eat hot or cold foods.
If you’re guilty of one or more of these toothbrushing mistakes, you’re not alone. The good news is that now you know how to brush like a pro, and that’s going to go a long way in helping you have a healthier, happier smil