Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish Grover
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harish GroverYour feedback matters!
I have a fever for more than a week and it fluctuate between 99to 101. I am taking paracetamol and antibiotics. My blood test, lft, widal test, ESR is okay. What to do now?
I'm a resident of Bangalore, India. My penis has an bend of about 30-45°. Can it lead to any sort of compilations in the future?
What are the do's and don't's for a female patient of 47 years who had stone in Urinary bladder but had successfully operation but for future prevention of recurrence of Stone in Urinary or Uterious.
Hi m suffering from PCOD & I want to conceive but my doctor suggest me to take tablet i. E, Met PCO care for 3 months, I want to ask if I continue this med during 3 months it is surely I will conceive?
Hi Sir this is venki. My friend Raj is suffering from severe head ache from past 3. Days. Can you please guide me with some medication.
Yesterday I had pain on lower abdomen. Today also I had pain slightly. We had intercourse but deep. Penetration hurts me alot on the right side of lower abdomen. We did not do. Nothing wild. What can it be. Am experiencing this for first time plzz help.
I have Pulmonary tb since 6 month. I am taking tb medicines regularly. But in between there was pleural fluid built up in my chest. I drained and there were certain test. Like gene expert. Pus culture. And afb culture. There was no rif resistance. Pus culture shows. Gram positive bacilli. Afb and staphylococcus aureus organism. At present from 3 month I have been on both first line drug rcinex 450 and combutol 800. And second line kanamycin 1000 alternate days. Coxerine 250 BD, Ethide 250 BD, And Levomac 750, after taking all this medicine still there is collection of fluid like COLD ABSCESS in My Chest near left side Upper portion. What do now is it some other disease. Should I Go any other test why fluid is building up. Or should I continue same treatment. I have drained fluid 3 times. And it's still there. Please help me out. From such a complicated disease. Can anyone tell WHAT DISEASE IS IT. Help.me Please. Request to all doctors help me.
I want to know the safest Days to participate in the sex with my partner. To avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Sir is there any treatment available in india by which my father's SA NODE of heart can be rejuvenated with the help of stem cell?
I am 50 year old, is it normal to have 20 times sex/week. For me, without having sex before going to bed is difficult and I cannot have sound sleep.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are bacterial infections in the urinary system. They’re very common and usually not serious, though there can be exceptions.
Your urinary tract includes your bladder, kidneys, ureters (two tubes that go from your kidneys to your bladder), and urethra (how urine goes out of your body from your bladder).
If you have a UTI in your kidneys, doctors call it pyelonephritis. If it’s in your bladder, the medical term is cystitis.
Who Gets Urinary Tract Infections?
Anyone can. But UTIs are more likely if you:
- Are a woman
- Have had UTIs before
- Have a condition that affects your bladder's nerve supply (including diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries)
- Have been through menopause
- Are overweight
- Have something that blocks the passage of urine, such as a tumor, kidney stone, or an enlarged prostate
- Use a contraceptive diaphragm or spermicide for birth control
- Have a catheter, a tube placed into the bladder to drain urine from the bladder into a bag outside the body
- Are a man who has sex with men, has HIV infection, or hasn’t been circumcised
Most of these traits also raise the chance that a simple bladder infection may become a more serious kidney infection, or turn into sepsis (an infection that has gotten into your bloodstream). For pregnant women, a kidney infection can raise the odds of delivering a baby too early.
- Most UTIs are due to bacteria that are normally found in your gut, such as E. coli. Other bacteria that can cause them include staphylococcus, proteus, klebsiella, enterococcus, and pseudomonas.
- Some bladder infections in both men and women are linked to two sexually transmitted bugs: Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma. Another parasite, trichomonas, can cause similar symptoms.
- Women are more likely to get urinary tract infections, because the tube that goes from the bladder to the outside (the urethra) is much shorter than in men. Because the urethral opening is closer to the anus in women, it’s easier for bacteria from stool to get into the female urethra. A urinary tract infection may be linked to sex.
- In men, a bladder infection is almost always a symptom of another condition. Often, the infection has moved from the prostate or some other part of the body. Or it may mean that a tumor or something else is blocking or interfering with the urinary tract.
- Chronic kidney infections in children sometimes happen because of a structural problem that allows urine to flow back from the bladder to the kidneys (reflux), or because the bladder doesn’t empty completely.