Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My mouth become dry when I am tense and and my hard beats increases so what is the reason behind it and it can overcome.
I have nasal congestion problem dit it add to my snoring problem as I start snoring harder and harder day by day.
My latest creatinine result is 1.2 Sugar f -83 Pp-110 Urea-34 S.bilirubin total-0.8 I am 32 year old.
I was heavy drunk last day and I woke up with fever. Its been 3 days the fever is down but head and legs is pain in please help.
I am bhanu singh 30 year old male Do sleep needs change as we age? How much sleep do we need after age 30 . What should I do now.
I am 73 years male having no medical problem excepting blood pressure for which I continue to take medicine. I am overweight 90-95 Kgs. At present. I take daily morning and evening walk of 15 minutes. My foownite and intake: Morning cup of Tea with biscuits, Breakfast corn flex or three white and one yellow eggs or poha, or upama or Oats flex, cup of coffee. At 11 am cup of green Tea. Lunch at 1-2 pm Max three chapatis, vegetable, dal, koshimbir, glas of Butter Milk. evening cup of green tea, After walk almond, cashew, akrod few pieces, fruits any limited to 2, small munching glass of lemon juice without sugar at 8 pm mostly protein milk sometime thalipith, Idly or similar. No intake afterward. What is your definite solution?
I am 29 years old, from since one week I m suffering cold and cough I recovered from cold but still I am suffering from cough and while sleeping sounds like snours coming kindly suggest.
I am 35 years old. I have started to see small 2-3 black spots, shapes in my vision. I think its called floaters by eye doctors. Can you please suggest me some vitamins ,medicines which I can get over the counter to cure it. Also I hope its not serious right? Please answer as soon as possible.
Blood sugar plays an important role in your sex life. An estimated 381 million people in the world were diabetic in 2013 and by 2030 this number is expected to double. Diabetes can affect your performance or the way you feel about sex. It's just not a men's problem but women too have sexual problems that arise because of diabetes.
How Does Diabetes Affect Men and Women?
Men - Many sexual problems that men face are due to chronic high blood glucose. Erectile dysfunctions in men are often due to diabetes. Type 2 diabetes patients also run the risk for low testosterone levels, which can affect a man's desire for sex.
Women - Women having diabetes find it difficult to reach orgasm and the high blood sugar affects vaginal lubrication. The lack of lubrication not only reduces the sensation but makes sex more painful.
What can diabetics do to improve their sex life?
Here are 6 tips that can enhance your sex life if you're a diabetic:
1) Focus on pH: You should pay close attention to your blood sugar levels as an increased level can cause abnormal pH levels in your vagina, giving rise to chronic vaginal infections.
2) Eat right: Eating right can have a positive effect on your sex drive. Zinc helps in testosterone production and, thus, a diet rich in zinc is helpful for diabetic men. Good sources of zinc include cashews, red meat and crab.
3) Keeping Tab on your glucose level: Keeping a close check on the glucose level will help you avoid nerve damage and vaginal infections. It will also increase your overall health.
4) Exercise: This plays a pivotal role in reversing diabetes symptoms. It strengthens your heart, improves flexibility and stamina and also increases the blood flow to all the necessary areas.
5) Sleep Adequately: Sleeping soundly has been found to play an important role in controlling blood sugar. It is helpful in improving the sex-drive of diabetics.
6) Switch to sugar-free lubricant: Diabetics should keep tab on the lubricants. If you already have high levels of sugar in your vagina, adding more sugar to it is not advisory.