Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarishYour feedback matters!
I have bad cracks in two of my feet for about eight years. I have consulted with so many doctors but there is no result. The cracks are irritating mostly at night. Positions of the cracks area are hard. I have posted this question two days ago. Dr narashimhalu asked me to send a photo of the cracks. So I sent a photo in' my document' file. At present I use halox es and xerina cream. Please give me suggestions.
Hi. I have an oily to normal combination skin. 2 years ago I was attacked by pimples on face. The gradually decreased but have left these hokes or scars on my face. please suggest something to make them vanish.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.
I rahul choudhary in my face so many spots are there so I want remove it plzzzzz tell me a medicine!
Last 6 months I was used tea tree face wash. I have oil skin. Now a days my skin have dry. What can I do. continue tha face wash or change it. Inform pls And also my age 20. What type of face cream use. Inform pls. Thanks then.
My friend remove blackheads with blackhead remover, but he get harsh on them and it leaves very light black mark on skin, where he use it. How can he now remove that mark?
Hi, I am 27 old guy. I don't have beard on my face (except little bit on chin). It lowers my self confidence sometimes. I tried razor many times so that beard grows fast but not happens. Please suggest something.
I am using minoxidil on my face since 8 months and now when I look my face on mirror I can feel that my face is become puffy (little fatty compared to before) is there any solution for this puffy face.
My father is 88, he has been diagnosed as having prostate enlarged with median lobe projecting into bladder base, he is under treatment of the doctor having given for prostate, a small dose of pain killer, and recommended not to have any surgery at this age. Do you think surgery is a must, or any alternate remedy for the same is possible. At times he feels slight pain near male parts while getting up or standing.
I am looking little older as my age is 24 but m look like 30 and my face glow is also dull color is also getting dull let me know what need to be taken care of what I need to do.
Dear sir /mam I am suffering from skin problem on my face like chemical peeling I checkup many Dr. But the result is not good so can you suggest me how to reduce my skin problem. Thank you.
Many of us are blessed with dark skin colour. Sometime dark complexion becomes reason for disappointment in many women. To overcome such disappointments, you can try out some of the natural skin whitening treatments.
Skin is a very sensitive organ of our body. One must avoid using highly concentrated chemicals for keeping their skin glowing and soft. People with dark skin colour often try out cosmetic products to make it light, but it is not safe sometime. Natural treatments are always advisable for skin care. Nature has bestowed us many wonderful substances for beauty treatment.
Here is a list of few natural substances for skin care ---
-> Aloe Vera-
This plant has many medicinal values. It is native to South Africa, and forlong it has been used for treatments of many ailments. The pure gel inside the aloe verais very effective in treating hyperpigmentation of skin. It successfully reduce theprocess of hyper-pigmentation and your skin looks bright than ever. You can grow theseplants with least of maintenance in small pots.
• Alum Crystal-
You can rub the alum crystal on your face for skin lightening. For better results, you can churn the alum crystal into powder, and scrub your skin by mixing it with moisturiser. It gradually fixes the dark portion of your skin.
This fruit is best known for its skin care treatment values. It not only lightens your skin, but it is also a very good anti-ageing substance. The presence of beta caroteneactually made it possible for ripen papaya to reduce the dark spots and ageing lines.
When sebum is not distributed in even manner, your skin has an uneven tone.Applying lemon juice with Vitamin E, the skin cells get nourished and hydrated. Thismakes your skin glow and an even tone is appeared.
=> How to take care of dark colour skin
Other the above mentioned natural tips; you must learn few tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Lifestyle, food habits and exposure to sun must be controlled to keep an even tone of your skin.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight- When you are getting out of your home, make sure that you have applied good quality sunscreen over your skin. You should not allow the direct contact of sunlight to your skin. Wear sunglass to avoid dark circles to form around your eyes.
• Good sleep and stress-free life style- Leading an improper schedule lifestyle can lead to stress. Any kind of stress is not good for your skin tone, and hence you must try to have sound sleep of 8 hours every day and try to stay happy as much you can.
• Healthy eating habit- Include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and balanced diet in yourmeal on regular basis. Avoid excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol as far as possible.All the above-mentioned tips can turn your dark colour skin into white in an easy manner. These treatments do not have any side-effects, skin can easily tolerate them.