Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Harish Chandra AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing a blurry vision in right eye and I went to eye doctor and they checked and ordered me glasses but still my blurry vision is severe and accompanied with headache and vomiting.
hello sir/madam I am nitu. My eyes are weak nd I want to cure it please suggest me how I cure it or improve it. Is cod liver oil is beneficial in curing my eyes? please answer.
I have myopia how I correct my vision I am tired from this thing because my eye is very weak so I wear specs always I want to remove my specs.
My Blood pressure will increase while I running time causing problem as my both eyes are rounded. I not able to see picture clearly. Picture looking same like cloudy. My running stamina suddenly slow. My breath is going to high that not in control. My leg not move more 1-2 step after its happen. I fall down suddenly. Kindly how I control it?
Need urgent advice on my sudden myopia, which is worsening by the weekchecked blood sugar HB1AC and blood fasting and both within limits. Im a KCO myasthania gravis since april 2015 and symptoms are under control. Had thymectomy and single bypass in aprol 2015 and severe worsening of myasthenia in june 2015 given pulse steroid and IVIG therapy in june 2015. Currently on Azoran 75mg, pyridostigmine bromide 180mg and prednisolone 15mg / day. Last 15 years eyes had -4.5 and -1.75 however now they are around -6 or -7 fluctuating and this is really alarming. Please help.
Hlo my issue is my eyes is getting pain sometimes eyes me Jalan patna and its pain go to my head. And sometimes head is some heaviness show. So its eye sight problem issue or another issue so pls suggest me.
I am working in night shift since 3 years, can you let kindly few tips to save my health mainly eyes kidneys etc.
I am 20 year girl. I have too much irritation and itchiness in my eyes . Also oftenly eyes will wet what is the reason and tell me solution please.
I am facing sore eyes problem from last 1 month. I am confused what to do about it. Please guide me.
Hlo. M suffering from a problem. I can't see anything for a while when I used to get up after lying in bed for sometime. Except the time when I get up in the morning. I feel like my body is very light weight. Everything seems to be black. Like m blind. And it continues for 30-40 sec. N when I able to see. Everything looks blur and not clear. What is the problem with me? I thought it is becoz of blood circulation. please help me. Am I ok or having any problem?
Hello Sir, i am suffering from eye problem, ma both eyes itching after washing by water and whenever I worked at laptop and while driving also, i went to doctor for treatment he notified that m suffering from chronical infection in ma eyes, I took medicine that he suggested and continued without missing upto two months but after that the problem again started Now m worry what to do.
I had eyes problem. My eyes power is too high i. E 22 Can I do Laser surgery for eyes As my age is 24 year old.
Sir I am suffering from severe headache from last few days. Not able to do any work properly. Eyes start watering while studying or doing any work on laptop or watching television. Sometimes eyes become red. Please suggest me proper treatment so that I can become healthy again. Please reply as soon as possible.
Im 25 male I have problem in my eyes it becomes wet while watching tv or computer or looking constantly please give me the solution.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.