Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. H S GroverYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcer. I am facing this problem since last 1.5 year. I have applied orasep la renifol etc. But yet it not clear.
I am 25 years male and am suffering with gum bleeding every time I eat. how to overcome this? Please help me.
Hi Fecal Bad Breath, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last years of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs. I Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal Bad Breath. My Fecal BB can fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there. Nothing helped- I have tried it all- three, Therabreath, Tri oral, chlorophyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped. Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – Heartburn, bad skin, burning sensation in stomach, white tongue and always a sore throat.
Hi. I want to ask that my teeth are becoming yellow from 1 year. So please suggest me how to make teeth white? please recommend me something.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
I have tooth problem since 2 weeks doctor suggest me remove damaged tooth if I do it there is effect eyes or not gibe me answer what I have to do.
While taking oral medicine for diabetes as prescribed by doctor, if there is change in vision, how long does it take the vision to stablise?
My gums are swollen and bleed at times. What is this and what shoul I do to counter it? im a regular smoker. These days I have a foul breath too. Pleawe respond.
Mouth ulcer coming again and again why? Generally single ulcer heal in 8-9 days after that another ulcer comes.
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from teeth pain for last 3 days. Please suggest me how to get rid of this?
I have two artificial teeth in front when I smile so everyone got notice that I have artificial teeth so there is any solution it looks like natural.
Dental health is the most neglected health domain among the population. We care more for our vital organs like heart, eyes, liver, kidney, and so on. But when it comes to teeth, we just neglect it either by self medications or some advised tooth powder or tooth paste.
We need to realize that the mouth is an entrance of our body and a healthy mouth is utmost important to keep the body and mind healthy. Simply to give an example - if you have garbage at your door the house cannot be cleaned no matter how many times u mop or broom it.
Atleast a bi-annual checkup for yourself and your kids ensures the dental health is in place. Dental treatments are no more scary these days. New advancements in the field of dentistry have made the treatment very comfortable. And lastly, the early you go, the faster and predictable results you get. That saves your time and a lot of money.