Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H C Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H C GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from gas problem aur pet m hamesha jalan Hoti h food digest nahi hota h kya Karu doctor ko bhi dikhaya koi aaram nahi h suggest me fastest way.
Sir, i am age 27 years, i am suffering with" dermographism" from last 1.9years, using medicine for 1st year & homeopathic medicine for next 9 months, but there was no result. Used medicines are levocet, montek-lc, infinair, avil, atarax 25, bendex, lorinol, but no result. Please tell me the solution. Thank you.
Sir I have a pain in lower part i.e left side of throat. When I turn right, it pains as if someone is pricking it. Please suggest what to do.
Hello doctor 500 mg metsmall and 750 mg metformin is it high dose. My sugar levels ar normal now and h1bac is 5. Can I continuing using same dose.
I am suffering from pcos and thereby hirsutism. I want to go for laser. I am getting married in next 9 to 10 months. Is this the right time to hav laser as I want to be free of this unwanted hair at my chin at the time of my marriage. And how long will laser be effective.
I am 45 year old diabetic male. My diabetes levels are 130 fasting and 134 pp. Hba1c is 6.5. BP is normal. I am taking gemer2 before breakfast and dinner. Janumet 50 500 after breakfast and dinner. I have lost fat all over body specially around shoulder and biceps. Pl suggest diet and exercise to gain muscle mass. I take non veg food, do not smoke, drink.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings.