Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H.C. Bhatt
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.C. BhattYour feedback matters!
I have 3 month baby, he doesn't sleep properly at night. I am preparing for competitive xams and for that I have to study at night but the baby doesn't allows me to concentrate fully even for 2-3 hrs. Is there any way I can make him sleep strongly for 2-3 hours so I can study by that time.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello mam/sir mai married hu or meri age 30 hai. Marriage ko 2 year six month ho gae hai. Pahle humne baby ke liye koi plan nhi kiya tha ir na kisi tarah ki koi medicine or precautions li hai, ab hum baby ke liye planning krna chahte hai. Jiske liye maine folic acid tablets shuru ki hai, 14 June ko period k baad humne try kiya but negative results the. Ab mujhe 23 July ko periods aye hai. Ab hum try kr rahe hai. please tell me k kitne month me pregnancy possible hai. Normally kitne month try krne pr positive results aa sakta hai. Kya hume kisi specialist se milna chahiye, ya abhi wait kre. please give me satisfied answer. I want positive results as soon as possible. Because I am very worried about it.
Giving antibiotic for any kind to 2 month old baby reduce development of immune system or effect immune system of baby. Can cough & cold get cured by its own without giving any medicine to baby.
The child’s serial order among the siblings the siblings is one of them. It has an influence on the individual’s personality and patterns of behavior e.g. a second born child plays a ‘satellite’ role in many of his interactions with the older, since the first born may act as the natural leader of the siblings in the family constellation. How ordinal positions, the two most important of which is the sex of the child and how individuals feel about the roles they are expected to play.
First Born :
Behave in more mature way because of association with adults also they are expected to assume responsibilities and so leadership abilities are more developed.
Present to serve as models for younger siblings and to assume some of their care.
Tend to be under pressure of living up to the parents’ wishes.
Have feelings of insecurity and resentment as a result of more attention being given to the second born siblings.
Usually are high achievers because of parental pressures and expectations and a desire to win back parental approval if they feel, they are being replaced by the younger siblings.
Learn to be independent and adventure; some as a result of greater freedom, having fewer responsibilities than first born which they often interpret as inferiority. This often discourages the development of leadership qualities.
Become resentful or try to emulate the other’s behavior when compared unfavorably with an older sibling.
Act up and break rules to attract parental attention to themselves and take it away from older or younger siblings.
Develop the habit of being underachievers as a result of fewer parental expectations and less pressure to achieve.
Last born :
Experience good social relationships outside the home and are generally popular but infrequently have leadership’s qualities because of lack of willingness to assume responsibilities.
Tend to be happy because parents of attention and ‘spoiling’ from family members during early childhood.
Are usually protected by parents from physical or verbal attack by older siblings and this encourage dependency and irresponsibility.
Tend to be willful and demanding as a result of less strict discipline and spoiling by the family members.