Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from vitamins deficiency and due to that my body growth is slow and I look little immature as compared to my age. Please give some tips.
Hi, I'm a doing my final year in engineering and lately I've started masturbating and I'm still a virgin. When I masturbate I only simulated the outer walls of the uterus and dared not to touch the hymen thing and now a question raised in my head which bothers me alot its that the hymen is not broken and I masturbate then from where does all the discharge flow out I mean it's blocked by the hymen right? Then from where does it go? Please answer me at the quickest I'm really worried alot.
Physical exercises and dieting go hand in hand in reducing weight. You sometimes believe that there are many foods, which help you to lose weight. But in several cases they actually make it harder to lose weight.
There are some foods, which needs to be avoided when you are dieting. Such foods are:
- You might think that fruit juice is a very preferable option when you are dieting because of the nutrient product they hold. But many times the thing is not that.
- ou should not consume calorie when you are dieting. As such, many people often resort to fruit juices to seek carbohydrates instead. Yet, in opposition to popular belief, fruit juices provide the calories which such people would want to avoid.
- The natural sugars we find in fruits are not the same as that found in fruit juices. Fruit juices contain no fibre. So, sometimes it is just as same as a can of coke.
Diet fizzy drinks
- You think that diet sodas do not contain as much as normal soda, but it is just the same. The artificially sweetened beverages are same and contain the same amount of sugar.
- In addition, these diet sodas stimulates your appetite and your urge to consume food increases. If you are someone with a sweet tooth then you can switch to sweet green tea instead.
Fake butter or margarine
- You sometimes have a tendency to think that butter contains fat, but margarines don't. However it is not true, and as such margarine also does not help reduce weight.
- The margarine products also contain trans-fats, which can prove to be very bad for your dieting regulation. It also also increases the rate of having heart diseases.
- Apart from that, all the margarine products contain a high amount of omega 6, which is a kind of fatty acid.
Processed food with low fat
- You think that in processed food the fat is removed from the food and as such these foods are harmless to consume while dieting. Yet, it is not so because most of the time a very high amount of sugar is added to the processed food.
- Some studies have shown that low-carb foods are more beneficial than low-fat food. The low-fat food does not help you to maintain the right levels of glucose tolerance.
- Studies have shown that your rate of eating is increased up to 30% when you start thinking that you are having low-fat food.
Low-calorie snack bars
- If you think that cereal bars are a very healthy thing to consume during diet then you are wrong.
- Studies have said that 40% of cereal bars contain sugar. As it is artificially sweetened then it also contains glucose or fructose syrup which again is not good for your weight loss efforts.
I am 21 years old and I want to know when I masturbate after 3 to 5 mins of ejection it gets pinching ache in my penis top. And for 1/2 hour it will be there in that period I get sensation of pee but when I go to pee nothing comes out. After ejection those half an hour are disaster please advice me.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits