Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H Bano GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm 29 week pregnant now. Daily I take iron and folic acid supplements. Can you suggest me the correct dose. L'v gone through 3 doctors. They are prescribing different doses of iron and folic acid each time. Confused to take medicines. Does it cause any harm to my baby if I have exceeded dose of folic acid everyday?
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Mai 27 saal ka hu meri shaadi hone wali hai agar first night ke din mai sex karta hu bina protection ke to kya mere wife pregnent to nhi hogi n please suggest kre aur pregnant n ho eske liye bhi please suggest kijiye.
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend once and now he left me. Now my family members are planning a marriage for me. Before my marriage I would like to get my virginity back. Can someone tell my about it? it's really urgent for me. Will that hurt a lot?
I am 30, female, happily married since April 2013. I am a working woman and also my husband is. We love each other. We are planning for a baby. But unable to conceive. I had a leproscope Gald Bladder operation when i was 14. In the same operation my excess appendix was also got removed. So, my question is - am i not physically fit to conceive and do I need a checkup? If so, in which medical section?
After having sex or orgasm, the amount of liquid released from my vagina is very low. Unlike other girls who cums in a good amount. My partner says, its not normal and a medical issue? I don't have any problem during sex but after orgasm, liquid is released in a very low amount. Looking for your suggestions.
Hi Dr. my name is mitali I am 25 year old girl and I have pain in during my period time and my menstruation cycle is irregular.
insertion of IUCD in my wife five days ago. From the first day antibiotic starts, but excess lekoria leaks from vagina uptill now, if during leakage of lecoria we can intercross without any infection, or we should avoid uptill it clear.
I am pregnant and 5th month running, my hemoglobin is 8.6. And in my report shows the" thalassemia minor" so my doctor told me that, I hv to take blood externally. Is it right? Give me guidance.
I'm 32 years old married for 4 years. In November 2012 I had laparoscpy surgery for chocolate cyst in both ovaries but it has formed again. I was prescribed danazol many times but side effects include severe gastritis and join pain that I had to discontinue. I wished to have a child what should I do ?
Hi, I am 22 Weeks pregnant and I came to know my TSH recently as: TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C.L.I.A ng/dl 60-200 125 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C.L.I.A µg/dl 4.5-12 9.3 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C.L.I.A µIU/ml 0.3-5.5 Have not taken any medications yet and wanted to know if this would have had any affect on baby.
Hi doctor. I'm 14.5 weeks pregnant. Yesterday got sonography n report says that cervical length is 3.2cm. Pls tell me detail abt this n is this a serious issue n wht precaution n care I should take.
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
My sister is 48yrs old and recently she underwent uterus removal. After that her behaviour has become violent and always angry.Is there any connection with hormones and uterus removal.
Protect your heart and brain with these steps:
• Don’t smoke
• Maintain a healthy weight
• Limit fats and cholesterol
Choose fat-free or low-fat dairy products. Limit saturated fats and avoid trans fats. Instead of butter, margarine and shortening, use monounsaturated oils (olive and peanut) and polyunsaturated oils (corn, safflower, sesame, sunflower and soy).
• Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
Fruits & Vegetables contain plenty of nutrients. Eat at least three servings of fruits and at least four servings of vegetables daily.
• Limit alcohol use
Small amounts of alcohol may have cardiovascular benefits, but too much alcohol can raise blood pressure. Moderate drinking means no more than one drink a day for women and anyone 65 or older and no more than two drinks a day for men younger than 65.
• Reduce salt intake
Limiting salt in your diet and making other lifestyle changes can help prevent high blood pressure. If you already have high blood pressure, reducing salt intake further may help lower it.