Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gyanender Kumar Rawat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gyanender Kumar RawatYour feedback matters!
I am having health issues with my weight I want to loose my weight it is increasing day by day but without going to gym or other thought exercises.
I drank alcohol last afternoon and have been experiencing nauseous and a lot of vomiting. Anything I eat comes out right after a few moments.
Over the last few years, foot surgery has come to be recognized as a major orthopedic speciality. Modern orthopedic surgeries tend to use minimally invasive techniques in order to reduce complications posed by open surgery and thus, also reduce or improve post-surgery recovery. A minimally invasive foot surgery is a type of surgery that is performed with a very small incision.
By using such incisions, surgeons insert specially designed instruments to carry out the operation, without causing injury to the adjacent tissue. As a result, it makes the operation more manageable and easier to control. However, these minimally invasive foot surgeries are to be done by trained physicians and surgeons. The foot is first numbed and several 3mm incisions are inserted around the foot to enable access to special instruments. An X-ray machine is also used to monitor the instrument's direction to ensure precise cuts and corrections.
Typically painful bunions, plantar fasciitis, recurring corns, heel spurs, contracted toes and hammer toes are corrected by this type of surgery. With the constant and worthwhile contributions from several physicians, cost effective minimally invasive foot surgery was made possible.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery
- No Trauma to the Soft Tissue: As opposed to traditional open surgery where deep incisions were made, the minimally invasive technique does not cause many injuries to the soft tissue. Since this technique involves relatively smaller incisions, it does not harm the soft tissues inside. As a result, the patient’s recovery time is quick.
- Shorter Surgery Time: When compared to open surgeries, the duration of the minimally invasive foot surgery tends to be shorter.
- Avoids Usage of Anesthesia: Only a local anesthesia is required and patients can be awake when the surgery is performed. Whereas in an open surgery a general anesthesia has to be administered and only certain patients will be qualified for that. For patients who are at risk due to medical history, performing a minimally invasive foot surgery should not be a problem, as only a local anesthesia to make the foot asleep has to be given.
- Minimal Pain: Patients require less use of pain relievers and studies have shown that patients who have undergone this type of surgery report lesser pain when compared with traditional techniques of foot surgery.
- No Scars: Due to the use of smaller incisions, the scars left behind by this procedure are less noticeable. They do not have jagged edges and are smaller than those left on by traditional open surgeries. Also, no stitches are needed.
- Day Surgery: You do not need to be hospitalized for a prolonged time as this surgery is typically a day care procedure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am diabetic from past 8 years & 51 year age, I take ppg met 0.2 mg in morning & glycomet gp 1 at night, I feel weight loss, 3 days back HBa1C reading is 7.6. Is the prescription is correct OR not.
Hey Doc, I want to increase my penis size and sex timing. I am 29 year old. My height is about 5ft 10 inch and weight is about 79 kg. I am non vegetarian. I had TB about 15 years past. Please suggest some medicine that can help me out in this. Without any side effect. Thanks.
I have a desk job and from last 1 year my weight is 75 kg to, 87 kg, I want to lose weight, please help me.
Does jerking causes weight loss? M addicted to gym and my one of the friend said we loss weight after jerking. Is it true.
I am suffering from legs pain from many days. Even the hands. I can not even walk. My ankle is too much of pain.
Upper respiratory infection (URI) is a condition, which involves illness, mainly caused by critical infection in the upper respiratory tract. This region includes the pharynx, larynx, nose and sinus. This infection causes diseases, such as tonsillitis (tonsils get inflamed), pharyngitis (causes sore throat) sinusitis (nasal passage becomes inflamed), laryngitis (voice box in your throat gets inflamed) and common cold.
Causes of upper respiratory infection (URI):
- Both virus and bacteria cause upper respiratory infection (URI). The most common form of virus causing this infection is known as 'rhinovirus.'
- The immune system of young adults and children are often very vulnerable. Hence, they are more likely to develop upper respiratory tract infection.
- URI is also contagious and airborne in nature. So if a person comes in contact with an infected person suffering from URI, he/she is likely to develop this infection.
- Not washing hands before meals can also cause upper respiratory infection because the virus can be transferred easily to the mouth and can travel into your system.
- If you have any lung problem or heart disease, you are more likely to be susceptible to upper respiratory infection.
- Those who already have inflamed tonsils can trigger tonsillitis by drinking any cold or spicy beverage like ice-creams or cold milkshakes.
- Exposure to some flu or cold can cause pharyngitis. It can also be caused by second hand smoking.
- Birth defects or structural defects in the nasal cavity or nasal polyps can cause sinusitis. Sometimes the inside part of the nose may get swollen due to common cold and block your ducts. This is a common cause for sinusitis.
Symptoms of acute upper respiratory infection:
- Congestion in the lungs or nasal area.
- Whooping cough
- Running nose due to common cold.
- Feelings of fatigue and lethargy throughout the day.
- Your body will start aching without engaging in any physical exercise.
- You can also lose consciousness in severe respiratory tract infections.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Oxygen levels in blood drop down drastically.
Sometimes in worse cases, acute upper respiratory tract infection (URI) can also cause respiratory failure, respiratory arrest and congestive heart failure. Therefore, it is necessary to book an appointment with a doctor as soon as you start experiencing the above symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.