Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gyaan RoaYour feedback matters!
Dr. doctor and my face blow the eye level hairs are growing a very tiny one and its increasing also daily I use to put vecco turmeric cream n rarely I use pandram cream not much suggest me what for its growing n how can I stop dis.
I recently went for a weekend holiday trip to a beach .we were there whole day whole afternoon and after a day of full exposure to sun my skin can not take it anymore .I was a little fair before but I have lost my color and my neck turned black totally and I have got skin burns. It hurts allot .I know burns will heal but please tell me how can I remove tan from my skin. It is affecting my life as I look dramatically blacker. Please help. Even medicines would be find if there are any for anti tanning. I Really need my skin color back.
I have accidentally face. In my face there are stretch and some black so what I will do to clearing the face or any medicine and my accident is completed 1 and half years then also not going the sports on my face.
I am 40 years old and my face is getting dark for the two months and my face is looking oily. What I can do for this problem? Give me a solution.
I have allergy from sun light and due to it I have also the problem of dark spots which looks so bad. Please suggest me the solution.
Here are symptoms,types and treatment of Hysterectomy
Good morning everybody. I’m Dr. Pulkit Nandwani. I’m a gynecologist and a laparoscopic surgeon I would like to explain to you regarding Hysterectomy. If you have been decided to undergo a hysterectomy by a doctor for whatever reason it can be due to heavy bleeding, if you are having fibroids or there’s any type of cancer. Hysterectomy is usually the mode of answer.
Now understanding the procedure and how to go about it would be less stressful. There are three types of hysterectomy that we usually do.
Three ways of doing a hysterectomy.
- One is the open method which is known as abdominal hysterectomy.
- Secondly it is Vaginal.
- Thirdly it is laparoscopic or the minimally invasive one.
Now in open abdominal hysterectomy we usually give 15 to 20 centimeter cut in the lower part of the abdomen and the bikini line. This cut is throughout inserted in the abdomen and via this cut the uterus is removed to the attachments and uterus is taken out by this cut only. Because of the big amount of cut they might be some pain after this hysterectomy.
Second form is Vaginal Hysterectomy in which there is no incision on the abdomen and usually the uterus is removed via only through the vagina. But this hysterectomy might have some limitations like all the patients cannot undergo a vaginal hysterectomy with very big size uterus, previous multiple surgical. In those patients, vaginal hysterectomy becomes a limitation.
The third is the laparoscopic or the minimally invasive hysterectomy. This hysterectomy is a minimally-invasive one in which the abdomen is not open only three to four small, 5 to 1 centimeter keyhole incisions are made in your abdomen below the navel. Through these small keyhole incisions specialized instruments are inserted and the uterus is dissected from all its attachment via these specialized instruments and throughout the procedure the surgeon is seeing a camera and which with visualizes your internal organs and the whole operation is done. This is known as the uterus is usually moved by the vagina, this is known as minimally invasive total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
There are many advantages of laparoscopic hysterectomy. Because of the small keyhole incisions throughout the surgery the bleeding is very less. The rate of infection is very less. We don’t have to close those incisions much. Postoperatively the pain you experience will be very light as compared to abdominal hysterectomy. Because of less discomfort in the abdomen you’re able to mobilize earlier. You able to walk early and recovery becomes faster. You will able to be discharged early from the hospital and you can even join your job back in a matter of one to two weeks.
Even for a next operation anytime, addition formation in which internal organs get stuck to each other after surgery is minimal following a laparoscopic surgery as compared to an open surgery because our hands do not touch the in organs anytime. There is no addition formation of the organs and they remain as such as if no surgery has been done.
If you want any further clarification on any laparoscopic surgery you can consult be on lybrate by audio or even video conferencing. Thank you.
In my lag and hand so many water are come every time. How can I reduce this. please any suggestion. This was a so irritating for me please help us.
Sir I have acne and pimple on my face and have too much oily skin and have bad face and they cause trouble and there is too much acne please consider it.
I am 23 years old my Body skin colour is white but my face colour dark for past 2 weeks becz am using skin lite ointment after that its will dark. Still am not using but face colour is dark only then what I do tel me pls.
Hello Drs. Could you please help me regarding tinea cruris infection in groin area, please mention the generic names of the medicines so I can find in any pharmacy. Thanks you all.
I am ANIMESH DAS .my face became dark whereas my body is quite fair. My doctor prescribe me tretinoin .1% gel. He told me at a time that gel will fair my face. My quarry is it sufficient for me else prescribe some medicines.
I have urticaria since 8 years. And I've got so much dandruff now. Eczema is what many doctors said. I've tried all sorts of things. Kindly tell me the solution for it.
Im 29 years male living in gulf. There s dark spot at my right cheeks. So pls suggest which is best skin lightening cream and sunscreen protection. I'm using vlcc spf 40 is it ok?
Sir/Mam Muje kaife time se skin infection hai skin pe red danee ho jaate hai aur dafar type ve ho jatee hai jab levocetrizine lete hu to ek bar temporary aram mil jata hai please muje permanent solution ke liya koi medicine suggest kare maine already 2-3 doctors ko ve dikahaya par koi aram nahi mila.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.