Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gurvinder Kaur
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gurvinder KaurYour feedback matters!
Doctor my age is 49 years. Last six month I am very depressed family problem .last month in my teeth blood is coming. So give me advice for this problem. Thanking you.
Dental Problem : I get Dental checkup done regularly. But soon after drinking Hot Milk to my taste I feel my whole mouth taste gets bad and bad breath starts.
I'm getting bad breath at the end of the day and having slight yellow teeth. Please help me to deal with this.
I am 21 year old male and my tongue upper surface gone black? Many medicine and tube use but no effect. What I can for this?
I have bad breath. Is mouth freshener/mouth wash effective? Is scaling effective? I am 32 years old male.
After taking the paracetamol and antibiotics for fever and joint pain I am feeling bitter taste always in my mouth moreover my all gums gets swelled and white patches also seen. On around and below my neck red spots also emerging. Please suggest should I switch to homeopath. Please also suggest any doctor near New Ashok Nagar New Delhi.
Cosmetic dentistry can help you have a straight aligned teeth in only 2-3 dental visits. The entire process is nearly painless and can be done in single visit for some minor corrections.
Cosmetic correction can be done for-
2) deformed or discolored teeth
3) decayed or broken teeth.
• pain in or around the ear
• headaches and neck aches
• tenderness of the jaw or jaw muscles
• jaw pain or soreness that is more prevalent in the morning or late afternoon
• jaw pain when chewing, biting or yawning
• difficulty opening and closing the mouth
• clicking or popping noises when opening the mouth
• sensitive teeth when no other dental problems can be found.
I am affectedby oraltruthon tongue for 9 to 10 Days. I am 26 Year old male. What is medicine should I take. Please refer exact medicine name.
I an 15 years old I am using mouth wash by taking it and then I am putting into mouth I am not using water on it it is any problem or not.
We are not promoting any brand but when you go for buying a right paste for you which one would you choose. Always choose a paste with cream base and whitish in colour.For kids, opt for a flouride paste once they are above 6 years and upto the age of 13. For anyone with the problem of sensitivity please refer to a dentist to know about the cause of sensitivity rather than buy a anti-sensitive paste.
A good toothpaste should have triclosan.You can also choose herbal pastes with ingredients of neem etc.
choose brush with small head for better access to back teeth.soft bristles are kinder on your gums.Ask your dentist which suites you most.i personally recommond colgate slim soft brush whith charcol bristles,
city dental hospital,virani chowk,rajkot,gujarat.
Do you wish your teeth were whiter? Some people have off-white teeth naturally, probably through their genetic inheritance. Others get stained teeth over time for a variety of reasons. If you would like to brighten your smile but don't want to put the time or money into commercially whitening them, here are a few suggestions for doing it on your own.
1. Limit your consumption of tea, which contains tannic acid. This substance can darken teeth gradually over time, as evidenced by the stains left in teacups used for serving this beverage. You also may want to cut back on cola products, which has a similar but lesser effect. Any foods with deep colors, like blueberries, can leave stains on your tooth enamel. So be sure to brush your teeth after eating foods like these.
2. Rinse your mouth after eating. For best results, try to rinse with water even after snacks, including pop or candy bars. This will prevent foods from sticking to or staying with your teeth, where they can adhere to the enamel and cause stains to appear gradually. At work, use the drinking fountain or bathroom sink for a quick rinse. The quicker you rinse, the better results you will have. Some people even carry small bottles of mouthwash for a quick gargle after lunch.
3. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Morning and evening are the best times, or following two of your main meals. This will help to remove food bits that can cause discoloration or decay. You can use whitening toothpaste if you prefer, which will provide a low-key brightening effect on your teeth without the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive products. Ask your dentist to recommend a safe whitener for this purpose.
4. Ask about tetracycline substitutes. If you are prescribed tetracycline, a popular antibiotic, ask the doctor if there is a reasonable substitute, as tetracycline has been known to discolor patients' teeth, especially those who took it frequently or for prolonged periods of time. If you must take it, check with your dentist about how to combat the potential darkening effect it may have on your teeth. Other medications may have this effect, as well, so if tooth color is a problem, ask your doctor about the potential for discoloration for any prescription you receive, or simply inquire about those you should avoid.