Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gurpreet SinghYour feedback matters!
Chicken pox is spreading very rapidly in our college. So please tell me some precautions and symptoms for the disease.
I have been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a server headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work what to do? Please help me! !
I am having fever and every evening getting high fever. As I results I am not able to sleep well. Can you please help me.
I am taking medications of anxiety and depression these days. This is affecting my sexual desires I do not feel like watching porn or masturbating anymore is this temporary because of these drugs pls help!
I have ringworms on my fingers joints both on hand and feet and itching on that circular patches. Now what I will do for this.
I am 15 years old I am having cold since two days I am feeling thirsty and frequent urination pls tell me what should I do.
I am 28 year old, unmarried, From seven months I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Sometime I get good erection and sometime its soft. I went to many sexologist in delhi but I think they all are fraud, they demanded 10000-15000/month for their own medicines without name. Some desi hakim says that this all because of huge masturbation, I loose my manhood in toilet. General physician says that masturbation have no side effect. But I know I have some problem its not psychological. Because during masturbation I can not get full erection , I ejaculate with soft erection, But when I lie on bed and get sexual stimulation I have some good erection. I am very tense. Please is there any genuion doctor in India ? Please help me I am very afraid. My family make pressure on me for marriage. I can not understand what to do and where to go?
I am suffering with cough (dust allergy, asthmatic effect), I met many doctors, I used lot of medicines to reduce my disease but no result, what should I do? Please advice me what should I do.
I am 25 years old and I have a pain in my body and having a severe headache and having a back pain from last 2 days and I also having again i. Leg.
I am suffering from piles problem and suddenly from today I have started bleeding could you please suggest me to cure this problem as soon as possible.
1- Does using pillow for masturbating good? 2- Can socks be put upon penis to masturbate? 3- if by chance the socks or pillow is dirty will it be dangerous if I masturbate with it then clean the penis properly? Will that be harmful.
I am a 26 year old female. After marriage I am having cold and ear pain daily. My husband have a problem of cold in the mornings only. We are staying at chennai now.
Good evening Doctor, My wife has a gastric kind of problem she fills like gas is travelling through out of her body even if we press at pointed place gas pass through her mouth (Dakar) also she complaint about back pain, sometimes she faint (approx 7-8 times within recent 5 years) we contacted different-different department of doctors but they said she thinks a lot so this is happening but she denies according to me also she is satisfied with her life) already she is taking medicine from a well qualified homeopathic doctor she is also a psychologist. We have two kids and doing well in study. Since 7-8 days she is complaining something wrong in her back and on bump we contacted orthopaedic and he said she is depressed but she denied. Please help what should I do.?
I have hearing problem. When I eat, drink my both ears will block. When I blow air to out side fastly then it will open. Facing too much problem in office, home . Kindly help.
I am 21 year old boy. My bad habit is masturbation sometime I masturbate 3 to 4 times in a day I can not control my self due to this sometime the pain was occur in my penis so I kindly tell me what this pain signifies and please also tell me how I control myself from doing masturbation because sometime I unable do give satisfaction to my partner.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.