Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Doc s suggested me to take spas med for pain killers in periods bt its nt wrkng. Also I took mala n bt its nt wrkng tooo. Wat shd I do nxt.
I am 36 yrs old woman I didn't have my periods from last april nowadays my belly is becoming too big and my body weight is upto 65 kgs. What I must do to get regular periods and reduce my body size & weight. Please help me.
For past few months I am facing problem in my left breast, it pains specially in night. And also there is kind of knot in my breast. Help me.
Hello Mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th (4weeks) Only ges sac and yolk sac identified On sep4th new guy missed me for sex On sep 11th (6 week) fetal pole imaged heart 117 On oct 16 (11 week) On dec 18 (20week) March 7 (33 week) Pls let me know is there any possibilities new sperm can enter into the early ges sac or like fraternal twins one more egg comes and sperm can catch that my old got disappear after 6weeks new started to form n grow fast im confused. Pls advise. Because after 6 weeks I took scan on week 11 and so far only one baby im carrying. On week 7 and 8 while put hcg injection I got light bleeding.
female, 42 yrs, 2 sons, 13 and 7yrs, I have been diagnosed as having fibroids, I need suggestions, as my gynaec told me to go for surgery.
My HCG values are 335.70. I need to know I am pregnant or not. I have tested thought KIT also. BUt found one dark pink and one faint line. So not sure what actually it is. Please suggest.
I have a problem in my body the problem name is manopose please tell me the solution of this problem.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
I have vaginal pain, yellow discharge red dots (very small, 3 in number) and pain during urination, also normal pain. And this pain Is inside the vagina at the bottom of the opening. This started on 13! I had sex with my boyfriend on 12. I'm also under medication for throat infection and viral fever. The pain is miserable! Please help.
How can a person know that if he had Herpes simplex virus. Which test can detect dat virus correctly without any mistake.
My brother's wife age is 24 and they are just married. Now he is having problem in sex as he says her wife vagina in soo tight that if he even insert his finger she shout n cries with pain. Then how can he insert his pennis as it is soo tight. Please help him out of this solution. He has tried for 4-5 times but could not do sex. Help him out?
Little vaginal bleeding during hard stool when I had a missed period for 3 days. What does it mean. It stopped just after stool it happened only once.Please tell.
Meri wife pregnant hai but me abhi child ni chahta hu, mujhe kya karna chahiye Maine subah ipill bhi di thi lekin abhi tak koi result ni aaya Mujhe samajh ni araha h ki m kya karu.
There has been a long buildup of myths about connections between masturbation and the menstrual cycle. All through the ages, cultures have often frowned over masturbation and have discouraged it; as it happens, female masturbation has been discouraged by citing the idea that masturbation and menstruation are somehow connected and that the former has a harmful influence over the latter.
Does Masturbation really affect the Menstrual Cycle?
The clear answer to this is NO. Menstruation is definitely not affected in any way by masturbation let alone resulting in any health issues.
Is it safe to masturbate during periods?
It is perfectly safe and might even be beneficial for you. In fact, masturbation helps in relieving painful cramps during periods. Moreover, there is no proof associated with the concept that masturbating during periods is unsafe.
Bleeding after Masturbating
It does not happen commonly, but even if you see yourself bleeding after masturbating, there is no need for panicking thinking that masturbation has led to the bleeding. During masturbation, the cervix, vagina and the uterus experience an increase in blood flow. So, if you're using a sex toy probably too hard or if you go for deeper penetration with sharp or jagged fingernails, then that can in some cases lead to a small amount of bleeding. In all cases, a gentler touch might go a long way in avoiding bleeding.
Does Masturbation Delay your periods?
No, it doesn't. Masturbation has no influence on the timing of periods. If there is any irregularity, then it is possibly due to hormonal imbalance.