Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Govind Shrivastava
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govind ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I have a small scar in my right leg even though I have tried a lot of medicines theres no change, what should I do to cure it?
Hi. I'm 32 years old female I have some soft lumps on my back. When searched it is said its lipoma. I'm pretty much worried about it. If its a lipoma then yes I have 2 lipomas on my back. One on the lower back and other just little above to the first one nd its little bigger in size. How to whether its lipoma or not? And whtz the further treatment? please do help me.
Please suggest me how can I save my hair from fall? What are the main causes responsible for hairfall? I have also irritation of dandruff?
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!