Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govind ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I feel a small lump after defecation. But sometimes I do not feel any lump. I noticed blood on the stool at the end of defecation in very small amount which mixed with stool. Burning present after defecation. And its some time irritated when sitting or walking. All time I feel a irritation in the anus. So what happened in my anus? And what is the remedy to cure this problem. It is occurred in only two months I feel that problem.
My hair fall just started 2 years ago and still it didn't stop falling, consulted so many doctors but everyone said maintain your diet, eat healthy food, eat sprouts, beans and I took treatment in some clinics and hospitals also but no medication worked for me. --->my top of the scalp pains when I press slightly and mostly hair falling from that portion, so I think I have some medical problem. Can you recommend me if I need some lab test and what are those tests I need to do so that I will be happy and it May help me.
I have the problem of acne and related hyperpigmentation on face especially on cheeks tried much creams but not working doctor prescribed me ayurveda medicine and these are Lohasav 10 ml' Purim tablet and Mahamnjishtadikadha 20 ml twice days will it help me are this a good choice without side affect.
I have a lot of acne on my face. What should I do to remove them? And some of them have left small visible pores on my skin, how can I remove that as well. Please help.
I am 24 years old I am using site spects due to regular using my both eye skin changes as black colour give me your valuable opinion for my eyes become normal skin tone.
I have constipation problem since 2 or 3 years. what should I do? And due to I also have pimples and dull skin suggest me.
Please suggest the benefits of applying Vitamin C & Vitamin E serum on face. Also, what should be the timings for both respectively?
I have hair problem. When I bath little hair fall. Other problem is that hair become brown & then white What to do?
I have a spot on my nose (may be wart or something like that) Tried applying Apple cider vinegar on it by putting vinegar on a cotton in band aid for two nights but nothing happened.
My face skin becomes dry after washing my face from any of the soap or even with face wash during winter. So how I could get rid of that.
Looking good and looking youthful are two things that go hand in hand for most of us. Accordingly, we are constantly in search of that eternal fountain of youth to keep ourselves looking young for a longer time. Yet, we also need to ensure that this is done without harming one's health.
A wholesome diet that is rich in a number of nutrients as well as good skin care routine can help in fighting the initial signs of aging. While a good beauty regimen definitely helps in prolonging the skin's elasticity and glow, one needs procedures that can help not only in preventing the decline of the skin and good-looks, but also in reversing those changes This comes under the purview of anti-aging measures. Read on to know more about these anti-aging treatments-
- Laser Resurfacing: Also known as fractional laser treatment, this method sends laser beams to create tiny holes in the skin, which boosts collagen production in the skin. It is extremely effective in fighting the onset of wrinkles and fine lines. They help in fighting the ravages of the skin due to prolonged sun and pollution exposure, which reduce the collagen or elastic element of the skin. With this procedure, the skin becomes firmer and plumper, thus remaining line free.
- Skin Tightening and Lifting: Energy of laser beams, radiofrequency and ultrasound is used to tighten deeper skin collagen which helps to lift the sagging tissues. It is the best alternative to a surgical facelift with no downtime.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections: Their use has now become commonplace and can be done every now and then so as to ensure that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is kept to a minimum. These injections are of two types-
- Fillers-. Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane and Emervel are some of the well-known and most favoured fillers trusted by dermatologists globally. The effect of these fillers can last up to twelve months, after which it can be repeated. Fillers basically restore volume loss and also help in boosting the collagen production of the skin.
- Botox- This is a protein which takes care of the frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet by smoothening the muscles of the face that cause these lines.
- PRP Therapy: Also known as Vampire Facelift, this is the latest anti ageing treatment which remove wrinkles and lifts the face. Plasma rich in platelets is prepared from your own blood and is injected into the skin. Growth and stem cell factors stored in the platelets stimulate collagen, thereby giving you a brighter, tighter and younger looking skin.
- Threads: These are used to tighten sagging loose skin giving a firm, lifted look with and improved skin texture. It can also be used to slim the jawline and take care of double chin. In this procedure, absorbable threads are inserted into the skin with the help of an extremely thin needle.
- Mesotherapy: This is a procedure by which beneficial substances are infused into the skin to improve skin tone and texture. The different types of substance that are infused are-
- Antioxidants: These powerful skin care nutrients eg. vitamin C, botanicals, flavonoids etc destroy free radicals that damage skin and collagen. These free radicals come from sun exposure, pollution, poor diet, stress, smoking, pesticides, chemicals, etc.
- Peptides: They are proteins that help in enhanced collagen production so as to set the anti-aging process in motion successfully.
- Chemical Peels: They help to maintain the complexion, glow and firmness of the skin. It is used to fight the early signs of skin aging. In this procedure, gentle exfoliating solutions are applied on the skin which loosens and removes the dead cells. The desired results are obtained after a series of peels in a short time.
- Microdermabrasion: It is mechanical exfoliation of skin by either very fine crystals, diamond tipped probes, high pressure water jet or pressurized air. This reveals a smooth, glowing and fresher skin instantly. Regular such sessions help to maintain the youthfulness of skin. With all these advanced, effective and safe treatments at hand, looking young and beautiful forever is not impossible now! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.