Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Govind
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GovindYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old I had my first baby last year since that I am not getting my periods on time. I tried to visit doctor she gave me some medicines through which periods only happened for one month after that again no periods for almost an year now.
My mom has piles and she even gets alot of itching around there The problem is that no medicine at all suits her (she has only one kidney) She gets a bad reaction from most of the medicines and they do not suit her, so she even gets blood from her stool when she takes a med which dosent suit her Please advice something well that will not cause any problems and will also cure her please.
People often consider their wedding as the most important day of their lives. Well however, that is a myth. The most important days of your life are followed by your wedding. That is the time that you lay the foundation for a strong and happy married life. The building of this foundation may be affected by some things, the most important factor being failing venereal activities.
Go to a specialist before your big day, so that the days that follow don’t embarrass you in front of your partner.
Not being aware of your sexual potencies is a threat to your conjugal life. People today are too busy planning their wedding and making lavish expenses. But most often they ignore another important factor.
Do you know what is that?
What is important apart from this is the premarital self sexual assessment. Don’t let your first time with your partner be the very first time you test your abilities. Even a good car needs its test run before it leaves the factory and almost every car needs a good service for better performance. That is exactly what premarital self-sexual assessment is.
In case you are not all that aware of the self-assessment techniques or need an expert’s guidance, make your way to a specialist, in this case, a Sexologist and get help. Checking your sexual wellness before your wedding is the most important task at hand and nothing tops it on the priority list.
Why do you need premartial self sexual assessment?
In case you are torn between the decisions of whether to visit a sexologist or not, here are a few factors that make Premarital Self Sexual Assessment mandatory for you-
- It helps you to assess your ability to perform
- It helps you to make sure of your parenting future
- It helps you to prevent yourself and your partner from any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), and most importantly
- It saves you from the embarrassment of non or unsatisfactory performance for the first time, post wedding
How does premartial self sexual assessment works?
There are some ways that you can self-assess your sexual potencies. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Ejaculation Time: Monitor whether you are stricken by premature ejaculation. If yes, take the help of a specialist to delay it. Also, check whether you have a satisfactory ejaculation. Non- satisfactory ejaculation can lead to some health issues in the future.
- Erection Wellness: A great help extended by the premarital self-sexual assessment is checking of your erection wellness. In case there is the unsatisfactory erection, treatment from a specialist can help you reach optimal erection.
- Libido Wellness at Home: Another factor to be addressed during premarital self-sexual assessment is Libido Wellness at home.
- The Complete Recovery from ED and PE: Dual Action Package is the most effective way of dealing with any unsatisfactory sexual condition. Here is where it becomes important for you to consult a sexologist before marriage. A sexologist will provide you with the best Premarital Sexual Assessment as well as the best treatment to put you in the best of your form.