Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gj TrividiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and have an headache far the past four days and have not got any solution for this problem kindly suggest me some remedy.
How to deal with the problems like no job with the hard efforts and overthinking problem I overthink on every situation which make me upset at last?
Our bodies require energy to continue working throughout the day. In case you regularly work through lunch hours without breaking for a meal, you may experience issues around thinking and concentrating on the work and effort you are putting in.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose off the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.