Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gitanjali
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GitanjaliYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life, helped me improve my health and caring. I am extremely grateful to doctor for her very helpful guidance, and for hearing me out patiently. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Thank you very much.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Thanks,I take medicine prescribed by doctor from last night,one tube name is IMIX, antibiotics and 2 tablets Theonac and the max, and one solution washing beatadin, but I think it's not improving I am student and out side of my town I am new in here jalandhar punjab, what can I do.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Thank you maam, just one more doubt i have in my mind is that his pre-cum once touched my thigh, and i immediately cleaned my thighs. We also washed our hands with soap and moved away. Is it any way possible that precum results in pregnancy?
Dr. Gitanjali provides answers that are knowledgeable. thank u mam ,but my periods are on time and there is no facial hairs on face...infact by putting finger into vAgina doctor told me u hv pcod..hw is it possible
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Dr. Gitanjali is very helpful..ai was suffering from the problem sunce 1 month..with her prescription i got relief within 2 days..tysm
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Yeah movements are fine and no pain as such. Hope everything is fine. Thank you for your time and response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank u soo much.. thank u for ur valuable suggestion.. u build my confidence
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. thank u this answers gives me a new hope and take out me my life's serious problem i am very thankful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Thank you
Purshottam Sidheswar Pandit
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be knowledgeable, very helpful, inspiring, practical and professional. Thank you for the advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be saved my life and very helpful. Thank you doctor.But can u also tell me the reason behind this?
Dr. Gitanjali provides answers that are very helpful. But I am from Pakistan its illegal.. In Pakistan no one avoid this therefore,, we have no option
Dr. Gitanjali provides answers that are very helpful. Already I did these whole things as you Say Doctor,bt there is no positive results
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. Thnx doc ..my all tests are negative i had done it four times.
Dr. Gitanjali provides answers that are very helpful, caring, sensible, practical and professional. thanks doctor for your help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be inspiring, practical and very helpful. Thanks for prompt n helpful reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be very helpful. very prompt reply and simple way to explain. Thanks Doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be knowledgeable. What are the other things we can do to avoid pragnancy ??
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be sensible. Thanks doctor! Is there anything I can do to Better this?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gitanjali to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and very helpful. Thanks mam!
Dr. Gitanjali provides answers that are knowledgeable, practical, professional, prompt and very helpful. Thank you so much
16 cm dermoid ovarian cyst. laparoscopy se surgery ho sakti hai kya. Pls suggest me Cost of this surgery.
HI, Is pill named unwanted kit safe to use after one month of pregnancy. Does it require physician supervision or can b taken privately. Does it have any adverse drug effects. Does it ensure complete abortion or are there any chances of still being pregnant after taking that.
Hi, I am 7 week pregnant earlier I had pcos but fortunately after 2 months of treatment got pregnant. My question is that my blood group is b negative and husband, s ab. Positive. Is there any chance of complications and my doctor prescribed me argirise c (l-citrulline Malate and l arginine) tablets.whats it’s use ?apart from it m taking folmet, susten,duphaston. And getting injection weekly and once in a ten day.
My wife is 32 weeks pregnant and doppler report showing 4 weeks lags between FL &AC. What does that mean? Pls help, I am worried on that.
Hi Doctor, My friend had 2 months pregnancy. She abort it by taking Mifepristone but vaginal bleeding is not stopping from 1 month. Please advice what to do.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension.