Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetika Manchanda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetika ManchandaYour feedback matters!
So how can we get rid of hair fall?
* know your diet - your diet should consist of proteins, vitamins and minerals
*walk as much as you can - if you don't get time to exercise than do vigorous walking when you can
* never skip your meal
Note: the state of hair fall comes from lack of nutrition or hormonal changes such as hypothyroidism whinghch is a very common issue in our daily society, so please try to have a professional diet schedule and live an hair fall free life.
Erectile dysfunction, commonly known as ED is a persistent inability to get and maintain a normal erection that is indeed needed to permit a satisfactory sexual experience. Even after the advancement of medical science, it remains a common problem affecting many men and their partners all around the world.
- Venous related erectile dysfunction: Vascular abnormalities are the most common cause of erectile dysfunction, further in this, the corpora caverns are unable to retain blood resulting into erection problems. Simply we can say the veins that supply the penis are unable to retain blood in them, so the blood escapes from them resulting into a weak or no erection.The above can happen due to two reasons,Chemical reactions , due to drug abuse Physiological problems due to weak penile muscles and over masturbation.
- Hormone related erectile dysfunction: Studies have shown that there is no direct link between testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction, but hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, elevated prolactin or cortisol.
- Neurological and medication factors: stroke, multiple sclerosis, autonomic dysfunction, spinal cord injuries are some of the neurological factors that trigger erectile dysfunction and cause a lot of problem, also some studies conducted over a large male population have shown that about 30 per cent of prescribes medications cause erectile dysfunction, blood pressure medications, beta blockers, diuretics, antidepressants,, sedatives, heart medication, chemotherapies, are some of them named.
Ayurveda to the rescue
Believe it or not, Ayurveda has the answer to all the medicinal problems that the vast scientific technologies have not yet explores, erectile dysfunction is no different than them all. Following simple Ayurvedic medication can cure erectile dysfunction,
- Brihat vata chintamani & 125 mg with jaggery (gur) twice a day
- Trailokya rasa chintamani 125 mg with jaggery (gur) twice a day
- Ashwagandharishta 1 tablespoon with equal water thrice a day
- Brahmi ghrita 1 tablespoon with 100 ml cow's milk twice a day
Also, with that medication you will need to change your diet plan and will need to eat according to Ayurvedic experts, here it comes. Basmati rice, wheat, moong dal, milk, butter, ghee, boiled eggs, meat, chicken soup, deer, rabbit, mutton, grapes, dates, mango, figs, pomegranate, powdered sesame seeds will help you with the problem and hopefully you’ll say a goodbye to your problem.
I think we have discussed it all about the issue of erectile dysfunction and its ayurvedic cure, does not matter which gender you are, if you are a male you should take the steps right away to enjoy a good and healthy sexual life and if you are a female reading this then you must read it and save this article so you can help your companion who suffers from the problem of erectile dysfunction, thank us later! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Five month ago I got married. After marriage day by day my health is reduced. Now i'm very worry about it. Please doctor give me some suggestions to build up my health.
Hello Sir/Mam I am Manjinder Singh From Gurdaspur (PUNJAB. Sir/Mam I want to go in bodybuilding all is well but my belly fat doesn't reduce please tell me and help nd also suggest me about steroids.
What is the different between premature & mature ejaculation. Premature se mature ejaculation karneka treatment hoga kaya?
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN