Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetika ManchandaYour feedback matters!
I am type II diabetic since last 6 years with high blood pressure. BP range. 145/100 Blood sugar: 140-160 230-260 Kindly. Advice Medicine &other precaution.
I hav done semen analysis test done n it can out perfectly fine but days of abstinence were 2.5 days one month ago. Should I go for another test or not? Is it possible dat previous test might b wrong.
Dear Doctor (looking to be answered by a GI specialist), I'm a 38 years old male. Natively from Uttarakhand hills, living in Delhi NCR since 19 yrs. Before coming to Delhi, I've never had any stomach related problem. I had a great metabolism, and good digestion. Was thin even after eating a lot. However, things gradually turned towards other side as I settled here. Initially I had issues of infrequent constipation, which developed into piles in 6 years of stay. That cured with dietary habit changes like increase in vegetables and fibers etc. I'm a vegetarian with once in a while egg consumption. Since last 4-5 yrs, my weight is gradually increasing even though I eat controlled 3 meals a day, having veggies, dal, and 6 roti in all a day, and 1-2 fruits. Dietary issues had increased day by day. I have a distend stomach now although not very visible. I'm in IT industry mostly sitting and working. My height is 5 ft 4 inch and weight is 68 kg. May daily routine is- I wake up around 6 AM. Have a glass of honey lemon warm water. Go to washroom. Then I take a ginger tea and/ or a green tea. I do practice Yoga for 20-30 mins and read newspaper. During and after that I need to go to toilet again, in all 2 to 3 times in the morning. Bowels are soft, not well bound. Even loose sometimes. After bath I take a healthy breakfast of roti, sabji with curd or buttermilk, and a fruit at around 9 AM. Sometimes I need to go to toilet again after breakfast. I have similar food at lunch in office, and usually take a stroll of 500 mtr-1 Km after lunch. Usually I feel heavy after lunch and urge to go to toilet starts at 3-4 PM. If its very forcing, I go to toilet with mostly very low or no output at all. I usually avoid outside food and junk food. I feel lethargic. Since last 3-4 months, developed stiff back pain in lumber area. This gradual problem of multiple time urge to go to toilet, heaviness, lethargy, back pain is hampering my work, otherwise I'm known to be very active and agile in my work. Off late, I'm also facing memory loss and lack of concentration issue, I'm not finding it interesting to read/ learn new things. I have been smoker, left smoking around 4 years ago. Moderate alcohol consumption, haven't had a drink since 2 months. Thanks in advance for your invaluable advice, and I'm looking for a proper and complete diagnosis before any medication starts.
Sir my age is 20 am pre diabetic patient was plan to do diet in order to skip the problem so can I eat avocado fruit is dat best to my prediabetes diet food.
I am an 18 years male with weight 55kgs and a height about 6ft without muscle it gives a coddy look 2 me I want the muscle growth.
For e. G. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 6 foot tall 26 years old. My problem is that I am under weight (60 kg. How can I increase my weight?
I have a many dark softs on my face, which was caused by pimples. I already take may treatments but there is no result. So what you say.
I have many tension about my future so I have very weak loss my memory. What can I do for this pressure? Please advise.
Sir, I have lots of pain on my chest and also cough. Huge cough. please help me what I do and I have also used lots of medicine but there is no improvement.
I am having dark circle I have 8 month old baby. And I have dark circle first it self now it increased please tell me which company cream can I use wat s dark spot corrector. My face s dull also.
I have lots of hairs over my back and shoulders and I want to get rid of it permanently. Suggest me something other than laser surgery.
My wife is having hypothyroidism. Is there any treatment that could cure her. She is taking tablet daily of thyroxine 50 mg. So please give a permanent solution.
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her.