Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetanjali SharmaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir or a madam , recently I have done my engaged and me and my fiyancee relationship is good. But one type of fear in mind a when I have do a first time sex with my fiyancee after mrg so that time blooding from my wife vagina is compulsory? If yes so how many blooding is come that time ?
My wife is pregnant of 8& 1/2 months and suffering from dry cough since last 2 week. Can you suggest what should be done. Can she take medicine..
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Meri wife k haath or pair me sansnaht hoti h or sun ho jate h. Pain b hota h. Fingurs me pain hota. Or apne aap normal ho jaate h. Ye achnk hi hota h. Ye last 1-1. 5 month se ho rha h. Hmari saadi ko 3. 5yrs. Ho gye. Baby concive nhi hua. Report normal h. Haat pair ki problm abhi suru hui h. Kaam me nhi lgta. Thoda wait b bdha h. Sir please help me.
Hi, I'm 29. Had unprotected sex plenty of times with my husband. I have not gotten my period over 2 and half months or so. I have taken pregnancy tests and they came out negative. I don't know whats happening. Now a days i am getting blood in urine
I am 8 month pregnant. I try to control my urine to come out at the night. Is it harmful for my baby?
Hi. I'm 20. I last had my mc on 5th July and after that I got my periods on today (26th sep) it's almost 2 months, 20 days late. I had used some homeo medicines prescribed by my doctor but I don't had my periods so I had taken the primolut n on 21st sep and I finally got my periods today. So is there any problem? I always had irregular periods almost 15 days r one week late from the actual late but this time it was 2 months late. I'm scared that if I have any pcod problem? Or other problems? Should I consult a doctor regarding this problem. Actually my health was not good from 1 and hlf year so my homeo doctor suggested me this is bcoz of my weakness in the body but I'm little scared.
Before I start bombarding you with advice, please accept my heartiest congratulations on being pregnant. This is a unique lifetime situation for you, so enjoy and have the fondest memories ever.
Despite having the responsibility to take care of the nutritional needs for your growing fetus, you do not have to eat for two people. All you need is 300 more calories in the second half of pregnancy and 500 more calories when you are breastfeeding.
Try and have 3 main meals and three snacks in a day to give you constant supply of energy. Cornflakes, fruits, Chilla, poha, sprouts and eggs make good snacks and have high nutrient value. Avoid overindulging in cereals like wheat and rice as these result in a high sugar surge followed by a sudden drop, making you lethargic and low in energy.
Include as many colors in your diet as possible; as veggies or fruits and you would not go deficient in any nutrient. For example- yellow color as in mango, ripe banana, pumpkin etc, red color as in tomatoes, water melon, pomegranate etc..
Avoid eating raw salads(unless at home where you are sure that the veggies have been washed nicely), uncooked meat like grilled stuff from outside, which could have remained partially cooked at the core and may cause infection. In parties, it is better to consume the fried stuff instead which ensures that all the germs have been killed.
Certain foods like unripe pineapple, raw papaya, and pineapple should not be consumed in large quantities in the first three months. Avoid belue cheese, sea water fish ( if not cooked properly) and canned food containing monosodium glutamate.
Pregnancy slows down the digestion, so eat your dinner early. Have 2-3 hours gap before dinner and sleep. If you feel hungry at bedtime, you can take a glass of milk or a small snack.
Stay physically active and do not overstuff yourself. A normal healthy person does not require any commercially available protein supplement powders, but if you feel your diet may be deficient or you do not have time to prepare healthy snacks, it is OK to include some supplements in your diet but guard against too much weight gain as these powders are usually high in calories and fat content.
It is OK to have all the stuff your mom lovingly prepares for you, but mind the portion size. After all, you are going to be pregnant only once or twice in your life.
What is woman evaluation period. Best time in intimate when woman pregnancy chance full. Please sugest me. Thanxxcc.
Hi sir I lost my child last 1 year back I means in miscarriage. After that's we didn't get good news after the miscarriage n we continues consultants doctor also all are reports fine all r good n also mine we both r check up. What's happening we don't no. Please help us please what we have to do.
She had sex for first time. Even after having protected sex, she is feeling swelling in lower abs, pain and bleeding from last 2 days. What should be done now ?
I'm 27 years old female. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20th of may and again on 25th my last period was on 8th of may. So can I do pregnancy test at home with prega kit. Will I get the result. Please suggest.
A man and woman volunteered themselves to have their sexual parts taped so viewers can get an up close look at what happens during sex
A couple recently participate in an educational video where they had cameras attached to the woman’s vagina, nipples and the man’s penis.
They then had sex in the missionary position as narrators explained the effect of intercourse on their bodies and how it reacts to stimulation of erogenous zone.
Here are 11 things the video taught us.
1. In the missionary position, the vulva lips open slightly, allowing the penis to penetrate right up to the hilt.
2. Right off the bat, the woman gets direct stimulation of the clitoris from the pubic bone of the man.
3. The glands at the head of the penis are highly sensitive and rub along the vaginal canal so the position is highly stimulating for the man.
4. The woman’s nipple stay erect throughout intercourse
5. Penetration in this position is likely to lead to orgasm for the woman as it stimulates the G-spot.
6. The G-spot is an area of very sensitive tissue which is on the front wall of the vagina, about 2 or 3 inches in. During the missionary position, the penis will stimulate this.
7. As the woman approached orgasm, she may feel the beating of her vagina and a throbbing in her pelvis.
8. At climax, she experiences involuntary muscle spasms in the outer part of her vagina and anus.
9. The male orgasm causes semen to be ejaculated deep inside the vagina so sex in this position is much more likely to lead to pregnancy.
10. This position allows semen to collect at the cervix, on the neck of the womb, and this makes things easier for women trying to conceive.
11. After orgasm, the erection subsides rapidly, the major and minor vagina lips shrink back and both organs return to pre-arousal state.
I am not conceiving from last 9 months, I have cyst in my ovaries. I want to know that due to cyst I'm not conceiving?
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.