Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gb AroraYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes .what should I do ?
My face skin is very hard and dark pimple black spot please suggest daily use cream and dark spot remove cream in marathi.
I have trouble of rectum prolex on account of I have horrible time to pass my stools in the morning. Every night at bed time I take one measure of Cremadiet dissolved in glass of water and one tablespoon of cremmafin even that I am not getting any relief. Can Doctor suggest any alternate medication?
I am 27 years old and I have dark patches on my lips. I don't know the reason as I don't smoke, use lipstick rarely and drink tea or coffee often. please help.
Sir I am 38 years old. My question is related with my two sides, one is bp and another is prostrate. I take eslotel2. 5 for bp. I have huge gas and acidity problem. Specially in january to march my bp increases. But rest of the periods it remains almost normal. My all blood tests and ecg, ecocardiogram are normal. I have sinus arrithmatia, but doctor said it is normal. But recently through usg my mild prostrate enlarge has been detected. Residual urine is 120. After ejaculation or inter course little burn sensation I feel. My psa is 0.61.doctor said it is not worried. But I am very tensed. Generally I am mentally tensed person. Please give me advice regarding prostrate and bp. My lipid profile, sugar,urine. Creatine,na, k,ca, everything is normal.
My face becomes oily again and again. Even when I get up in the morning it's oily. And then I get pimples. What should I do.
Mere private parts pe daad pampalus ho rahe hai 3 months se, tablets leta hu aur creme lagane ke baad 4-5 din me ache ho jate. fir wapas ho jate hai. Please help me.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??
I have developed skin reaction sort of rashes in my inner thighs and around the private parts. It give a lot of itching and pain. I gave applied rash free tube basis my general knowledge.
I am 40 yrs Old. From last 1 year I have blemishes on my face. It may be sun burn or cosmetic allergy. I am taking treatment but did not get much relief. Please suggest me what I do?
I am 22 year old girl m a virgin. Is it normal not to have nipples that do not stick out? My nipple come out only when I feel cold.
Chemical peels are a skin care procedure that that can be used on the face, neck, and even the hands in order to remove and prevent fine lines. These peels are also helpful in treating age spots and blemishes. These peels can be a part of one’s regular skin care regimen in order to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Read on to know more about chemical peels and the various types available.
- The procedure: Chemical peels usually follow a specific procedure where a chemical solution is applied to the skin which makes upper layer to peel off. The new skin that emerges is usually free of wrinkles and smoother as compared to the old skin.
- What all does it treat: There are a variety of skin problems that can be treated by chemical peels, including reduction of age spots, dark patches, and other scars. It can also treat severe forms of acne even as it prevents fine lines and wrinkles that have been caused due to constant sun exposure and aging. Also, it reduces the fine lines that form under the eyes and around the mouth. This treatment can also help in treating freckles and dark patches that may be caused due to hormonal changes that happen during pregnancy and also due to birth control pills. It basically gives you smooth and supple skin.
- Light peels: This is one of the most commonly used types of chemical peels. These include lactic, salicylic acid and glycolic peels. This type of chemical peel is a mild one that makes the pores smaller and treats surface problems like acne, blackheads, as well as other skin imperfections like light skin discolouration and freckles. This kind of peel is quick and easy to administer, and can help in stimulating collagen production to keep the skin supple. One will typically need about four sittings in a span of two to four weeks.
- Medium depth chemical peels: These are stronger peels that show more dramatic results. They may cause visible flaking and peeling after the procedure has been carried out. These peels are usually used to fix the problems that come about due to sun damage. Also, these peels can decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and large pores. These peels can also repair the patches that appear due to pigmentation problems. One will need a session at least once every three months to maintain the results.
- Deep chemical peels: These peels have more risk and deeper complications. They are used for very severe cases that include permanent hyperpigmentation which brings about darkening of the skin. Also, it can fix lightening of the skin due to hypopigmentation. It can also be used for the removal of scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.