Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav MohanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 yes old and I have back pain since 7 days and head ache since 3 days so prescribe some medicine for that.
I am having back pain. Recently.I never had this before. I have lower back pain. I play volleyball. I can't stop playing n I think that my back pain is caused when ever I play game. Help please.
Good afternoon sir, sir me silchar assam se hu, mera problem ye he ki spodylisis last 1 year se he yaha pe pata chola sir abhi actual prob ye he ki walking time me body ka ballance bohot prob kar raha he sath me sar me vi chakkar ata hai soulder me thoda thoda pain feel karta hu and sar ka right side halka ho gaya aisa mehsus karta hu .sir hume net pe ye apka address mila toll free pe bat hua sir ogar ye problem ka solution he apka idhar me to total kitna din lag sakta hai r humlog keya Dr. dikhake medicine leke bapos ah sakta hu kindly ye boliye .thank you my name is Tutan.
Sir I am an ankylosing spondylitis and arthritis patient, regarding this problem is there any permanent solution is there or not.
Suffering from piriformis syndrome (sciatica compression at buttock) for the last 2 yrs. Which type of treatment to be chosen among acupuncture, acupressure and sujok. Kindly advise.
I do smoking from last one month I have pain in my left lbow and back bone down left. Is it because of smoking?
I AM 50 YR OLD SUFERRING FROM SLIP DISC ,BUT THIS IS FROM 1994 7 CONTROLLED ,I AM GETTING PIN IN PALM OF BOTH FOOT & FEEL PAIN DURING WALKING ,CANT WALK LONG ,PL SUGGEST
I had an injury in my shoulder as I fell in basketball court. Now its completely healed. Should I go for a tetanus injection if yes please give reason. I am 1st year mbbs student.
Hi doctor, I have back pain and neck pain. I had consulted a doctor. He said B12 deficiency. And took respective injections. But still I have pain.
Hello sir, I am having mild pain on my right arm and sometime sever pain since one month. I have also little sharp and pin painted pain on my chest. Could you please advice. I am 35 year male.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.