Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 19. And I have slightly tilted penis towards left in erect condition. please suggest any method to straighten it.
I sleep on the bed in Night and when I wake up in the morning my stomach is very pain. What should I do?
I am suffering from wet cough for the last week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what would be done?
I am female 31 years old married. I have Pcod and thyroid and my period stopped it's been months no period. Can you pristine me any medicine to get my period?
I am suffering from acidity and my chest pains suddenly and my back too apart that I have hairfall problem.
I'm 25 years old, previously I was addicted to pornography and frequent masturbation for some years. Now I just noticed while having sex. Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low sperm count as it's almost a watery liquid form, I also have pain on my testicles while having sex, and more over I cud never have an intercourse for now. Is it curable?, can I have a baby in future.? I just want my wife to be happy in each and every part of her life. Thanks in advance,
I have suffering from alternate fever for 3 days and blood investigation result thrombocytopenia (0.99) and plasmodium vivax positive.
What is ICSI. How should v know that whether should go. Icsi or ivf. Kindly help. M planning for it. problem is of Pcos n low sperm count.
My friend want to know about masturbation for female actually she is having the habit of masturbation & also want to know the side effect.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.