Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gambhir Kewal KumarYour feedback matters!
I qm suffering for back pain heavily how can I relief from that it's paining in sleeping and doing work also. Is there any solution to recover that one.
How should stay long time in sex? Is there any food to follow to increase sex time? How to increase sperm health?
I am 29 years old. I have eye puffing and dark circle since 5 yr. Is it any symptoms of any deacese.
My name is shashank. And I am 21 years old. Before 2 days in. I have suffering from fever so what ican do.
I was experiencing acute pain in my thumb in year 2011 near the joints whereby if my thumb bends at the middle joint, it would not straighten on its own immediately and I had to use my other hand to make it straight which was very painful. On seeing an Orthopedic Dr, it was diagnosed as Trigger Finger. Since physiotherapy sessions did not help, I was advised a 3 course injection shots at the thumb joint of the palm at weekly intervals. These shots were not only painful but it would make me incapacitated for at least 4 days after the shot. I had a relapse in 2012 and had to again take a 2 short course on the thumb joint at weekly intervals. Thereafter my thumb was as good as normal. However now I have yet again started experiencing this pain in my index and middle fingers of both the hands. When I get up in the morning, the fingers are not only very stiff, but they are locked at the middle joint and while straightening them it's very very painful. I do not wish to again go through procedure of taking shots on my finger joints. Can you please advise how can I overcome this problem without taking shots. Is there any alternate treatment in Ayurvedic or Homeopathic medicine? I am 55 years of age and suffer from HBP for which 2 tablets (Nebistar 5 mg & Telmikind 40). I also have a history of acidity, reflux and gastric disorders. Please advise and help. Thanks in advance.
My wife is 47 years old and she is suffering from mental tension/disease. Her behavior is always to suspicious about me. She thinks that I am related with other women in office without knowing facts.
I am 27 yrs old. Have 5months baby.I have gained 15kgs weight postpartum. My tummy is also increasing. I breastfeed my baby therefore feel hungry all the time.Light exercise or even slight walk makes me extremely tired and I have aches all over my body.I don't get time to rest whole day looking after the baby. How to reduce my weight. Am worried.
For some women, having their own children is not as easy as it seems. Suffering from more than two or more miscarriages is known as recurrent miscarriage. This experience affects every aspect of a woman’s life from her mental and emotional health to her physical health and social well-being.
It is important for a woman undergoing this experience to keep in mind that she can still give birth to a healthy baby even after recurrent miscarriages.
- Look after your health: Miscarriages are not very uncommon and in many instances are a result of the woman’s body not being able to take the strain if a growing fetus. Hence, pay attention to your health to prepare your body for future pregnancies. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine and exposure to toxins that can cause fertility problems. Eat healthy food and start taking a multivitamin with folic acid on a daily basis. Exercise regularly, but avoid strenuous activities that involve heavy lifting or dangerous contact sports. Yoga is great for pregnant women or women planning a family as it tones your body keeps your stress levels low.
- Talk to people: A miscarriage can affect your emotional health and self-image, but you must remember that you are in a way responsible for the miscarriage. Talk to other women who have had a similar experience and share your feelings with them. Men and women cope with a miscarriage in different ways and hence work on communicating your feelings with your partner. Do not suppress your feelings, but acknowledge them and work through them. You may also find it beneficial to talk to a counsellor or get involved with a support group.
- Give yourself a break: It’s ok to not attend your friend’s baby shower when you’ve recently suffered a miscarriage. Instead of surrounding yourself with your friend’s babies and children, take a break and pay attention to yourself. Develop a hobby or find something to keep yourself busy. Take a holiday with your partner and find ways to reconnect with them. Find your own way of acknowledging the pregnancy. This could be in the form of writing about it, naming the baby or planting a tree in memory of the baby.
- Get proactive: Don’t sink into despair because of your miscarriages. Educate yourself about the various reasons you may have miscarried the baby by reading books or talking to medical professionals. This can help prevent future miscarriages.
I'm 31 years old male having weight 120 kgs height 6 ft. I was taking allopathic medicine for high blood pressure n I used it for 8 months but after that I am using homeopath from 8 months. Recently I have been diagnosed with high uric acid which is 7.93. Please suggest me that what to eat n what to not eat bcz some people are saying that I hv take medicine lifetime n I don't want this. I want to reduce it naturally Thanks.
I am 30 years Old male. Since last 3-4 days I am having fever and pain in joints major in knees. And foot. Since yesterday fever get low but joints are still paining. I have got dengue report it is negative.
From how many days egg will release after menses came? While in menses period isn't good to participate in sex?
I am 60 years old I WAS DIAGNOSED osteo ORTHRITEknee gap is very less. I got injury on knee one month ago. I got treatment with the following medicineZENTEE150, SYMELAM. GEMCALCAP CAn notIGLIN CAP. NOW I AM 50 PERCENT BETTER. STILL I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE CLIMBING STAIRS.
Hi madam, my wife now 17 wks 3 days pregnant, fetal heart rate is 154/mts, fetal Biometry is. BPD,3.77, H.C.13.8 ,A.C 11.6 ,F.L 2.31 Cms, Impression: are single live intrauterine fetus with unstable presentation with avg gestational age 17 wks 1 day. This is todays report it is fn? N which type of food mataine please help me madam .thank u.
Well, I have a habit of masturbating daily. And I really don't want to. It has become like a routine. What should I be doing? And how to stop it?
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.