Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gambhir Kewal Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gambhir Kewal KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello my question is that 6 months ago my weight was 70 kg I lose some weight and now my weight is 60 kg my body got shape but my chest and my belly does not get shaped I want to lose weight from my chest and belly please suggest anything.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am having premature ejaculation problem like discharge very quick. Can you please help me with this?
I want to burn fat faster, cz my marriage in next month, o please help me with simple home made medicines to burn fat.
Chronic Kidney Disorder Homeopathic Treatment
Homeopathy does not identify kidneys as a simple organ of excretion or selective filtration, but appreciates it in relation to the individual as a whole. Kidneys have a comprehensive role, the fluids coming to it and going from it impinge on every organ, tissue and cell of our body. Homeopathy plays a significant role in long term management at all stages and variants of nephrotic syndrome. The basic approach in homeopathy is to evaluate nephrotic syndrome in its totality, whereby a lot of highlight is given to the patient as a whole besides thoroughly studying various aspects of the disorder. Homeopathic remedies help arrest further progress of the disease and assist in recuperating faster, reduce and eventually stop the need for steroids, reduce duration, frequency and severity of the attacks by regulating the autoimmune processes. The remedies manage the protein leakage, by amending the glomerular function of the kidney. Remedies also uplift the body’s own healing capacity, whereby precluding the frequent infections such as colds, throat infections, etc.
Homeopathic remedies when taken in the preliminary stage of nephrotic syndrome can prevent complications like renal failure, consequently, limiting the option for dialysis in instances, where kidney damage has advanced, homeopathy discourages further progression of the syndrome, and will contribute in reducing the frequency of dialysis, or at times, even eliminate the need for dialysis. Homeopathic approach focuses on a detailed case study, which involves the medical history of the patient, underlying pathology, mental, emotional and spiritual aspect of the patient, family history, personal history, possible causative factors, and much more. The homeopathic focus is not on treating the disease but in healing the person who is sick and in reviving the health. Homeopathic remedies will help enhance the quality of life, by strengthening the immune system of the patient, thus, making them less susceptible to infections.
Hence, homeopathy can skillfully manage symptoms related with nephrotic syndrome. With well-timed homeopathic treatment it may be possible to avoid steroid dependency and kidney failure
Kidneys are two bean shaped organs, positioned at the focal point of our back, on either side of the spinal column, underneath the rib cage. Kidneys work as sophisticated recycling devices, separating urea, mineral salts, toxins and other waste products from the blood. They safeguard water, salts and electrolytes that are essential for the operation of other organs and systems in the body. Kidneys also produce hormones that control red blood cell production, blood pressure and calcium metabolism. Kidneys perform a life sustaining job for the body by maintaining a stable balance of body chemicals. Any malfunctioning in this balance leads to kidney disorders, one of which is nephrotic syndrome (chronic renal disease). Nephrotic syndrome (chronic renal disease) is a forewarning that your kidneys are being damaged.
Nephrotic syndrome (kidney failure) is a multifaceted immunological disorder where there is unusual leakage of protein, prompting low levels of proteins and high levels of fat in blood and swelling of body parts. Nephrotic syndrome is an outcome of damage to the small blood vessels in the kidneys known as glomeruli that strains wastes and surplus water from the blood, and passes it on to the bladder as urine. When the glomeruli are operational, they uphold protein in the blood and avoid leakage into the urine. When damaged, they not execute this role successfully, and 3 grams or more of the protein can escape daily out of the blood. When blood is low in protein, fluid accumulates in tissues rather than circulating, causing puffiness all over the body. Normal amounts of blood protein are essential to help control fluid throughout the body.
Swelling on the face, around eyes, ankles and feet.
Low urine output.
Excessive protein excretion in the urine.
Weight gain from fluid retention.
Loss of appetite.
Shortness of breath.
Low or high blood pressure depending on age.
Stunted growth in children.
Blood clotting inside the kidney or excessive bleeding.
Kidney failure symptoms like sleepless vomiting weight loss bad breadth sore mouth weakness increased urination.
Causes of nephrotic syndrome:
Minimal change disease in children, a kidney disorder triggered by an allergic reaction, viral infection, immunization, etc.
Membranous glomerulonephritis, an inflammation in the kidney.
Pre-eclampsia, toxemia during pregnancy.
Mononucleosis, an infection caused by epstein barr virus.
Hepatitis, a contagious disease of the liver.
Overuse of non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, substance abuse, etc.
Genetic disorders like down’s syndrome, hemophilia, cancers, celiac disease, etc.
Immune disorders like allergies, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
Systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disorder that affects the skin, joints, kidneys and other organs.
Multiple myelomas, cancer of the plasma cells in bone marrow.
Amyloidosis, a disorder in which protein fibers are deposited in tissues and organs.
Segmental glomerulosclerosis, scarring of the tiny blood vessels in the kidney.
Kidney failure heart failure oedema na k imbalance in serum.
Self care measure:
Eat enough protein, to replace the protein loss in the urine. However, excessive protein should be avoided, as filtering of surplus protein can cause tubular damage to the kidneys.
Reduce sodium intake to ease the swelling.
Avoid fatty foods.
Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol.
Monitor your fluid intake.
Eat more fruits and vegetables.
Garlic, ginger and parsley are strengthening herbs for the kidney.
Self care measure of kidney disease.
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of it’s benefits, there are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Texting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be frenetic as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner might have texted you to which you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems that perturbs you.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make false statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have an array of options at hand and this makes situations ponderous. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner. There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level.
Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that is driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!