Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gajendra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GajendraYour feedback matters!
Hi I m 26 year old female. I have hairfall problem for last 2 yeas and skin problem too. My skin is looking very dry. What should I do for my both problems?
My estradiol Serum level is 2493, and today is d16. My FET is scheduled on 14 Jan. I want to know is my E2 level fine for FET or high or low.
I have an smaller sex organ. So tell me what should I do to make it a little more bigger than the present and have an better sex life.
Am of 19years am want to loss weight. But am live in hostel. Their breakfast is oily and fried. Suggest me some exercise and schedule in such a way am able to reduce my weight. My weight is 80kg and height 165 cm.
Sir diabetes ke sath jeene bale byakti ke jivan me kya medical problem aati hai yadi bo apna glucose level sahi nahi rakhe sath hi batay ki high glucose level and low glucose level in blood ka body per kya effect hota hai.
I'm having hair inside my nostrils and I'm just 21. I'm just pulling them out with my fingers. But still they are existing in the nostrils. What should I do? I want all those to be diminished and I don't want even a single hair follicle in my nose.
Sir give me natural ways for my hair. My hair is white and want to black my hair I don't eat non- vegetarian things and don't eat milk and curd from childhood and now from 1 year and eat all these things and I am very weak also.
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other.
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.