Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gagandeep Singh WadhwaYour feedback matters!
I feel pain while brushing How to remove cavities frm my teeth My teeth have become yellow Which paste should I use.
I am 31 yr old. I am facing sensitivity with cold in my two teeth of left side from last 7 months. I am not able to even drink normal water. My doctor had recommended me to use colgate sensitive toothpaste and brush. I am regularly using both but still facing the same problem. Please guide me.
Dentistry has made a lot of progress in the past few decades and continues to do so. However, certain factors, such as injuries, gingivitis, gum disease and decay of tooth can all lead to tooth loss. Previously, bridges and dentures were the only options available, but now a new form of treatment known as ‘dental implants’ have come up. Implants are basically replacements to your broken or damaged teeth and can function just like the way your original teeth did. Implants also provide a strong foundation and have a success rate of around 98 per cent.
The advantages of dental implants are the following:
- Implants help you eat easily as they act like your natural teeth. Owing to this, implants score over dentures.
- Since implants look like your natural teeth, they can give you back the smile you need and hence you appear confident and feel better about yourself.
- Implants are durable and can last a lifetime which makes it advantageous over other dental procedures.
- Implants are permanently fused to your bone and help to improve your speech as they are fitted properly to avoid any sort of slip.
Are you suited for a dental implant?
The answer is obviously yes and in fact, anyone suffering from dental concerns can go for dental implant. Being healthy for routine extraction and other oral surgeries deem you eligible and fit for dental implant procedures. However, the minimum necessity is healthy gums if you are considering dental implants. But, it is always advisable to consult your dentist.
Implants require regular visits to your dentist and maintaining proper oral hygiene is a must. If you are a regular smoker or have chronic disorders such as diabetes and heart disease or have had radiation therapy done on your neck or head region previously, then you may have to consult your dentist before zeroing in on dental implants.
On the right side of my mouth, my lower jaw teeth(molar) gives sensation from last dew days. While brushing also, i m felling uncomfortable sensation. What do i do?
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
My one teeth on upper jaw left side used for eating is broken from the middle leaving wall both sides.What I shall do.Secondly one teeth used for eating on right side bottom jaw is broken from side leaving balance.What shall be done.
I am getting a severe toothache, I got a white swelling around my last teeth gum surrounding. Please help me out with any remedy the pain is horrible. I am not able to eat anything.
I am feeling pain in upper tooth. Also consult to doctor. He speak for scaling and its also done. But I am still feeling pain. But now its less. Wat to do?
I have a teeth problem and one of my teeth has fallen, so please help on this and suggest me a solution regarding this problem.
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.